Yeti Cycles Rise bars Handlebar

Rise bars

Yeti Yeti rise bars

Derek   Cross Country Rider [Jan 26, 2006]
Strength:

Strength, weight, price, durability and blingieness

So far so good. Yet I paranoidly examine it for cracks and wear signs due to background noise in my head that says carbon fiber catastrophically fails without warning. Maybe Yeti has managed to nail a solid design down.

Similar Products Used: Various stock. I ride XC 4x/wk. up to six hours, and sometimes race, yet have never broken a handlebar, so keep that in mind.
Willem Boom   Cross Country Rider [May 21, 2007]
Strength:

Nice product. Dimensions are perfect for me. Nice and light at about 155 Grams. Very happy with the bar. Quality! Flex is just perfect. Almost none, but it takes out the severe bumps.

None thus far!

Buy it if you can find one on EBAY. Great deal for quality carbon!

Similar Products Used: Sette Carbon Bar, Easton EA 90 Bar, Ritchey Products, etc...
DONATELO   Downhiller [Feb 29, 2000]
Strength:

tough as my girls fried chicken. Man i need vampire teeth to get through those mothas.

This bar is cheap and rides smooth and sweet. It is mad stylin and with its rise. I talk lots of good smack bought these bar, something I do not do often. Bottom line these are great bars 4 the money and i recomend them to any rider. Peace out g-dogs.

Similar Products Used: a stick i found in central J/K
Buddy Benavides   Downhiller [May 18, 1999]
Strength:

Stiff, nice color, good angle, good control&handling, cheap

Very nice and tough,cheap too

Similar Products Used: raceface,azonic
Michael   Cross Country Rider [Mar 02, 2005]
Strength:

Weight, strength and price.

Doesn't have any.

I got one of these on sale at Yeti.com at least six months ago to replace a cracked carbon bar, and fell in love with it. The width, weight rise and bend were all perfect. When I was building up my 575 last month, I needed another bar so I just picked up the phone and ordered another directly from Yeti. They were still on sale for $25 so I know I got a smoking deal!

Similar Products Used: Easton carbon, etc.
Scott   Cross Country Rider [Jul 30, 2003]
Strength:

Everything

These bars are the best. 135grams, stronger than any other, subtle stealth looks, great price with free shipping from yeticycles.com. Add it all up and it can't be beat. Buy one NOW!!!