Whisky Parts No. 7 Co-Rise Handlebar

No. 7 Co-Rise

Adding a carbon handlebarTo your mountain bike can help alleviate pressure off of your wrists, and dropThe weight of your bike. Choosing a Whisky Parts Co. bar means your choosing a bar built upon quality. They are a no- nonsense company known for building high- end forks. Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm Bend: 9 deg Material: Carbon Bar Width: 740mm Weight: 186grams

Coondog#77   Cross Country Rider [Jan 14, 2014]
Strength:

Strong, clean looks, minimal graphics, and light flex.

Price

I purchased these bars to experiment with carbon bars and see if it would reduce the fatigue in my hands/wrists and long rough rides. I looked at Easton and Niner, but wanted something different and not covered with flashy graphics. I found these at my LBS and they had a sale so I decided to buy them. After riding 100miles on these bars I love them. They are wide 740mm and have a little flex which is nice. These bars are wide and I have fist bumped a few cacti on the trail, but they I like the leverage I get from them so I haven't cut them yet.

OVERALL
westin   All Mountain Rider [Jul 08, 2012]
Strength:

Wide, strong, comfortable for my wrists, subdued graphics

MSRP is a bit steep, found mine on sale at Tree Fort Bikes

The rise and sweep fit my needs perfectly. I chose the matte finish. I like the 740mm width. Actual weight is 186 grams uncut. Nice to have a bike part that doesn't scream with decals and marketing logos.

OVERALL