Titec Hell Bent Handlebar

Our classic shape that made our Hell-Bent bars famous, with 9º of comfortable back-sweep and a control-enhancing 5º of up-sweep, in an economical straight-gauge 6061-T6 design.

• Material: 6061-T6 PG Heat Treated Aluminum
  • Bend and Rise: 1.5" (38mm) Rise, 9º Back-Sweep by 5º Up-Sweep
  • Width: 673mm (26.5 in.)

• User Reviews (59)

rockyflowtbay   Downhiller [Jun 29, 2008]
    Strength:

Strong, even for 25.8

none, if you like the feel

good product for cheap

Similar Products Used: diabolus
    JoeBine   Weekend Warrior [Dec 09, 2001]
    Strength:

Strong
    Nicest angles&rises
    Cheap
    Wide enough for trials

Scratches easily(who cares)

Very nice, it's got everything from the right angles to the right width to the right weight, and it's cheap!(55$can)

Similar Products Used: Any you can think of
    patrick   Cross Country Rider [Oct 25, 2001]
    Strength:

It is strong and cheap.

uh.

The bar has lived a tuff life and come through it like a champ. I use this bar on both of my bikes and love for long rides or the famous 10sec. down hill.

matt tricoli   Weekend Warrior [Sep 17, 2001]
    Strength:

very durable, good rise and sweep for xc, and plenty of stiffness for a little rider on the descents. Variety of color for the stylish. Company resides in the bay area.

none to my knowledge-maybe a lighter version would be ideal

this a great all around riser and apparently they do make a lighter version.Check it out at titec.com. the hellbent dh is the same specs with 7075 al aat 295grams. hey so its not much from 350 but still lighter. Two of my other friends ride them and we are all different wieghts( beween 150 and 200 lbs.) and we haven't had any issues. Keep up the good work titec. I'll be putting in a review on the dh soon - i'm biulding a sc bullit this week and hope to get out his weekend.

Similar Products Used: generic riser and gofast riser(heavy)
    tj   Downhiller [Aug 09, 2001]
    Strength:

light
    nice rise and bends
    way cheap

nobody can make a bar as good and cheap at the same time as titec.

Similar Products Used: titec ringleader
    ryan   Racer [Sep 18, 2000]
    Strength:

nothin

everythin, it started creekin and crakin after like 3 weeks, i thought it was good when i got it but it didnt last, first i thought maybe the stem bolts were loose (titec aswell)bu they wernt it was the handelbar

its an alrite bar i guess, its not really that strong but its ok i guess, mine started creeking after 3 weeks, i thought it was the stem , i figured maybe it was loose, well they wernt, so i figered i should take the bar off and sure enoguh there was a big long crack in it. well i probably wont buy another roox bar, i got a roox dh bar on now, its really thick. i trust it alot more now.
    and they do want a fair chunk of cash for this thing considering how long it lasts.
    o well $h!t happens

Similar Products Used: raceface, roox
    Zul   Weekend Warrior [Apr 11, 1999]

i needed sumthin to improve my riding posture. The hell bent definitely did its job on my KHS Summit. Very stiff and improved my high speed corners .All the chilies i can give!!!!!!

hugh jorgan   Weekend Warrior [Apr 24, 2001]
    Strength:

Strenth, width, price

none yet

Took a digger going downhill haulin' booty. My bike flew about 15 feet and came down hard on the bars. No damage. I went ass over the bars a couple of times and it took every hit. I have beat these bars as hard as you can possibly beat them. I also weigh 200 pds so these things can take a beating. They are also very wide which is nice for the XC riding that I do. I also like the slight rise. A total of 10 flaming dog turds for this thing.

Similar Products Used: raceface
    HoPPING   [Mar 09, 2001]
    Strength:

not very expensive!

not very stiff...

this bar and stem combo came on the bike i bought last yr. i guess it is an OK component for a bike like this...mine started cracking very early in its life...and i could feel alot of flex out of the front of my bike, and i wondered if it was my fork...then when i put my race face riser on it all the flex was gone.. so i kept the raceface on...the titec just wasnt stiff enough...but i guess its an ok bar for the price.