Spank Stiffy Royala Handlebar

Six Series Alloy, Extreme Gradual Taper Profile (XGT), New Geometry 5° Up, 8.5° Back, 3 Rises available 5mm / 20mm / 40mm, Royala 24k Gold Anodized, 740 mm width, 31.8 mm clamp diameter.

lew242   Downhiller [Oct 08, 2012]
Strength:

High rise,wide strong bling

None found

Got this for my urban/DJ bike because all my natural trails are overgrown and AM riding is like being scratched to death by thorns. Super low wide bars are in fashion these days and it's tough finding a sweet high rise bar, although I love my 750 Havoc for FR/AM I much prefer old school high rise on hard tails and jumps. The bar has been growing at 1cm a year, mine is 710mm because it's a 2009 or so, but I think they are nearer 740 these days.

Similar Products Used: Easton havoc, truvativ Maximus,
Daveooo   Weekend Warrior [Jul 27, 2012]
Strength:

strong, shape

narrow

I have just upgraded from these (wanted a wider bar). Never had a problem with them apart from feeling a little narrow. Good gold colour looks as it did a couple of years ago when I bought them. Writing is wearing of though. I will keep them as a back up (I almost don't trust the uber-lightness of my new Havoc carbon bars!)

Similar Products Used: Azonic double walls, Easton Havoc carbon, many others
Jake   [Jun 13, 2012]
Strength:

Strong, wide bars

Feel great, look great, ride great. These bars are sweet!!! They look and feel amazing. You look like number 1 when you are out riding lol. I have these bars on my dirt jumper. I really like them for jumping, and they are great bombing trails. These are strong and reliable handlebars. If you are looking for new bars; and you dirt jump or ride any types of mtb, these are the bars for you. Look good on the trails!!! I believe these are 720mm, which is plenty wide.

Guyechka   Weekend Warrior [Oct 10, 2011]
Strength:

Everything

I never worried about bending or breaking an Easton bar, and I didn't want to try anything else. However, I needed more rise, so I went out on a limb. Now I want to buy another frame just so I can buy another Royala bar. They are excellent and a good price.

Similar Products Used: Easton monkey bars
duggus   Weekend Warrior [Apr 13, 2010]
Strength:

Perfect rise to them, GOLD!!!!!

I love these. I was not quite comfortable with my stock straight handlebars so thought I needed something with a rise. These were my answer. Very solid and durable, I have used this handlebar along with the Spank stem for 2 years now, and have not had any slipping or any issues whatsoever. The gold anodized finish is amazing and the graphics are really stylish as well. You can see my set-up here: http://www.morcmtb.org/forums/member.php?u=6582