SIC Chase 2 Riser Handlebar Handlebar

SIC Chase 2 Riser Handlebar Handlebar

[Nov 21, 2006]
BansheE66

Strength:

The camodized look is awesome and they feel great due to the up and back sweep.

basically this bars are awesome, they feel very confortable on all types of rides, and the camodized look will have others on the trails talking about how bad ass this bars look, specially paired up with the stem. buy'em, you wont be disapointed.

truvativ hussefelt

OVERALL
[Nov 07, 2006]
Andrew
Downhiller

Strength:

They have 8 degrees of upsweep and 12 degrees of backsweep. This puts you in a more comfortable position on the bars. My wrists hurt from riding bars with little sweep and these feel very natural. I also like that they come wide so you can run them nice and wide or narrow because they don't bulge to 31.8 for the stem until after the bend so the brakes and shifters can be pushed all the way to the bend. These bars have improved my comfort on the trail tenfold.

I have found no weeknesses so far.

I plan on buying another set of these bars for my hardtail and cannot even ride it until it gets here because I love these bars so much more than anything else I have ever ridden. Anyone interested should give them a try, all my friends love them and are purchasing their own for their bikes. Lots of backsweep and upsweep is just awesome. Anyone not satisfied with their handlebars should buy these.

Answer protaper standard and OS, FSA carbon dh bars, easton monkey bars, truvativ holzfeller and hussefelt.

OVERALL