Ritchey Comp Flat Handlebar

Mount the Ritchey Comp Flat Handlebar to your XC whip, and indulge the go-fast side of your off-road personality. The 580-millimeter width makes the Comp ideal for hardtails and short-travel full-sus rigs.

travis.garrison   Cross Country Rider [Apr 29, 2010]
Strength:

- Light weight
- Good width
- Good bend angle
- Inexpensive

- Doesn't dampen vibration like a solid tube would

This bar is considerably lighter than the stock steel riser bar that I had before. At 580mm it is the perfect length for my shoulder width and gear to be mounted. The bar is relatively inexpensive and very sturdy. I haven't done any single track with it yet, but plan to once I leave Orlando.

Foxman11   Cross Country Rider [Feb 15, 2010]
Strength:

Super light, strong and simple nice looking bar!

I have to agree with the other review. This handlebar is extremely light and durable. Compared to my specialized XC handlebar that I had on before this makes it feel like rebar. The best part of it all is that it's cheap compared to carbon bars that may be a few grams lighter! Definitely a great upgrade!!

Similar Products Used: Specialized XC
Dano   Cross Country Rider [May 19, 2006]
Strength:

Light, strong, nice finish

none yet

Wow, I couldn't believe how heavy my stock flat bars were. They feel like solid lead, probably could melt them down to make bullets. Well anyhow I bought these and WHAM my front end can actually wheely now. My stock bars we a slobby 16 oz. and my new comps are less than 4 oz. Now it's time to replace my stock seatpost as I am afraid to weigh it. All I can say is if you want a real nice set of flat bars that are cheap these are the ones. Holding them in my hands before I installed them they felt like a feather. I'm giving these babies 5 flamers for value as they are cheap as hell and 5 more flamers overall cause they exactly what I wanted. Very surprised how good they are for the price.