Race Face Low riser bar Handlebar

RaceFace Low riser bar

Josip   Weekend Warrior [Jul 07, 2002]
Strength:

Strength, logo in the center, finish quality

big logo covered by grips

Get that handlebar, its excellent, stiff, light and quality made. I dont have it for long so i cant speak about durability, but whats to be durable -a pipe. Overall a great handlebar as the others ive had. You cant go wrong with any handlebar in my opinion -i just bought this one because its RaceFace reputation.
Quality rizer.

Similar Products Used: ritchey rizer pro, roox torquebar, flat bars
clay davies   Cross Country Rider [Mar 26, 2006]
Strength:

light, nice thickness for grips.

can be too wide if you want to go through bushes

this is a nice light handle bar which is ideal for normall trail riding

Similar Products Used: none
Adam   Cross Country Rider [Jul 14, 2002]
Strength:

Strong, light, great riding position, not too overly expensive.

RF logo covered up if you care about things like that. Not really much of any other weakness I can see.

Light, strong, worth the purchase. Would definately recommend this bar to anyone.

Similar Products Used: Specialized stock bars.
David   Cross Country Rider [Sep 12, 2001]
Strength:

LOOKS,STREGTH,RACEFACE

NONE

THESE BARS MADE ME A BETTER RIDER,CLIMBER AND MORE CONFIDENCE ON THE TRAILS..TRY AND KEEP UP:-)...

Similar Products Used: TITEC XC LOWRISE
David Molleson   Racer [Aug 01, 2001]
Strength:

Incredible strength and rigidness for such a light bar, nice amount of rise, feels great at the helm

I think a crossbar would improve my confidence in this bar

I built my bike for hardcore XC freeriding (not sure if that makes sense). I ride distance and speed like a XC racer, BUT coming from a BMX background I hit every jump and obstacle (north shore stuff) I can get my hands on. This bar has proved to be exceptionally light, yet rigid enough bar that I can jump monster doubles, yet still keep up with XC racers through single track. Someday I hope to see a 10km race course, that has nothing but monster doubles and triples, and technical sections that require the finess of a ballet dancer....

Similar Products Used: Profile riser bar with bolt on crossbar
jb   Cross Country Rider [Sep 18, 2000]
Strength:

Looks, perfect rise, strenght

None so far (or ever)

This is a perfect bar for me, I don't want some with 2-3" of rise, 1" is perfect. It gives you more control, and it works in climbs too.
This bar RULES,Too the boys from CAnada, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Similar Products Used: Bontrager, NoNames,
Jonathan   Cross-Country Rider [Dec 30, 1999]
Strength:

looks
strength
width

Totally killer risers. i love the width of this bar. Gives me more leverage for hopping obstacles and better pulling power for climbing. 1'' rise is just enough. The bar looks supercool with etched raceface logo, i have clear grips and it shows up through these. Much happier with these in terms of width and flex than I was when I tried the easton carbon low riser.

Similar Products Used: specialized riser
N8   Cross Country Rider [Feb 05, 2003]
Strength:

Stiff, Light & Gorgeous

None so far...

I haven't had it for long but so far, along with the Deus stem there is a -huge- difference in my climbing and riding ability in general. Great stuff!

Similar Products Used: Specialized Flat Bar
beaux deuk   Cross Country Rider [May 03, 2001]
Strength:

good strength-to weight ratio (especially after cutting off one inch on each side!!)

none to speak of after a year of a grain fed clydesdale's abuse

the 5 degr bend is just what i need, these things are verrryyy wide so keep that in mind if you have any real narrow single track, they do seem to be developing a little flexibility, i'll buy another pair b4 i'm eating out of a tube, one of the causes could be a few of the ugly crashes i've subjected them to,