Race Face Evolve XC LR Handlebar

• 1.0" rise
  • 25.4 & 31.8mm bar diameter
  • Gradual external swaging and internal taper

Ron   Weekend Warrior [Dec 15, 2008]
Strength:

Flexes just right and can stand up to a pounding.

It marks easily.

I love this bar, I use the evolve xc stem as well. No complaints, I do things on my bike it was never designed to do(the reason why i have a mix of components, I have to change it as it breaks) and this bar takes it.(

Similar Products Used: bontrager crowbar
Andy   Weekend Warrior [Aug 10, 2007]
Strength:

weight and looks

none so far

have full Race Face Evolve XC cockpit. Stem and handlebars are great! No complaints other than seatpost - stay away from crappy old "single bolt" design.

Similar Products Used: easton, titec
Jon Benner   Cross Country Rider [Apr 18, 2007]
Strength:

Nice and wide
Great finish
Love the adjustment marks
pretty light
looks awesome and tough

Great bar for the money. I have it mated to a RaceFace evolve stem (OS) and it's amazing how nicely they hooked up. Like they were made for each other. I'm really impressed with the quality and overall weight of the setup. The rise and sweep of these bars is much better than my other setup and I love it.

I can't say anything bad about the bar since it's great. Sure there are lighter bars but not for this kind of money!

Similar Products Used: Powertools junk bar
Jacob Hohn   Weekend Warrior [Mar 11, 2008]
Strength:

Light enough. Hasn't broken or cracked. Alignment marks on face. Damps vibration well for those who care.

Flexes (Damps vibration well hur hur).

For those who believe a little flex in the right places can add comfort and liviness to your ride then you'll dig this bar. Unfortunatly flexes a bit too much to use bar ends, imo. If you believe stiffer is better then look elsewhere.