Qranc DH Bars Handlebar

Qranc DH Bars

Craig Weir   Weekend Warrior [Jan 15, 2002]
Strength:

Damn Strong

Buy these bars if you want strong reliable bars. I have tasted dirt many times and the bars are stron straight and true. I thought about going to Answer bars but why change a good thing. I have had these bad boys for going on 6 yrs and I have to get another set just in case.

Similar Products Used: None
Lancer   weekend warrior [Mar 21, 1998]

Purchased at Supergo for $18, excellent value and bar. Stiff, 158 grams, well put together and I certainly recommend this bar to anyone. They come in various colors, I will probably pick-up a couple just for spares. The Answer bar at 148 grams is the only bar I would take over the Qranc. I have used Ritchey, Azonic and Scott. (The Azonic is a great bar, but the double walled is too heavy.)

Wozza   Cross-Country Rider [Oct 31, 1999]
Strength:

Light weight
Good ergonomics
Way Way STIFF

Average finish on polished bar.

A great bar that delivers under extreme duress.Textured grip area also a plus.Its a bit of a shame Qranc don`t offer a more extensive component range.

Similar Products Used: Specialized Special rise
World Force 2.0
Mad-dog Mcree   downhiller [Feb 02, 1998]

These bars outshine all other bars in its range, an excellent price a super light weight and more importantly
a bar which does not flex under serious hammertime. If you crash and burn in the first five years and break
them just send um back and get some new ones on your doorstep...A five year no limit
warranty......Superbe, go get um you hard core DHers out there.