Performance Forte CTR Riser ATB Handlebar Handlebar

• Clamp: 25.4mm
  • Rise: 1.75"

[May 17, 2012]
D4L

Strength:

Price, Looks great IMO, strong and comfy

I've had these on my Rumblefish for 2 years now and I have definitely not been easy on them. I ride all mountain and some DH when I can and these bars have stood up to everything from 5' drop offs to multiple crashes and they are still in great shape. Normally I would not put Forte parts on my bike but the price of these in store was worth a shot. I used these on the hard tail I had before my Rumblefish as well. Great product, buy with confidence.

[Aug 29, 2011]
NOCSUCOW

Strength:

Easy to trim with rotary tool. Light weight. Isn't logo'd up.

Personal preference: would be better with a clear/gel coat. It's a flat/satin finish

Great local price. Rivals others on the net in both price and weight. I both love and hate the simplicity but it functions.

Aluminum UNO bar (25.4 was slightly heavier than my 31.8 carbon forte bar)

[Feb 21, 2011]
92gli

Strength:

Came in at 162g. Nice to see a carbon part come in under the stated weight for a change. So far I'm liking these better than the easton monkeylite sl on my other bike, due to the extra width.

If the rise was 5mm lower these would be absolutely perfect.

These might be the best kept secret at performance.

[Jan 11, 2011]
zippinveedub

Strength:

Light, wide, good looking

None so far

Paired with Oury Lock on grips this is a perfect setup. I found the wider carbon bar to give me a more comfy riding position and the lighter front end is noticeable and light. A quality product from forte.

Factory alloy riser bar

[Jun 24, 2008]
RebaRox246

Strength:

cheap, stiff, great all around handlebar, light

Great handlebar, GO BUY THIS, don't spend $100 on the Easton EC90 save the money and get this handlebar.

fuji crap that came on bike

[Jun 20, 2007]
Matthew

Strength:

Strong, light and cheap - yes, you can have it all.

None so far.

A high-quality, light carbon bar for an excellent price - about half that of the "other" brand. Nice and wide, with a very comfortable sweep and rise. Highly recommended.

Bontrager Crowbar, Titec Hellbent, various others over the years.

[Mar 14, 2007]
Suva Crew

Strength:

Damn..the price to start with, it's also light, approp rise/reach with a great feel.

Anearlthy component with carbon..aren't we all??

Previous poster had it....no "forte" all over it!! Half the price of EC 70-90 components, saves those grams w/o breaking the bank and gives you the added shock dampening of carbon fiber products. Performance has it's gems on occassion. this is one of them.

Years of EA and EC bars, stems and seta posts

[May 02, 2006]
Eric

Strength:

Light, good width, Does NOT have "Forte" pasted all over it

Absolutely none

There's no reason to avoid this handlebar. It's light, stiff, sexy and ridiculously cheaper than other brands when it's on sale now and then. Finally, they released a product that does not have the lame Forte name all over it. I am happy to own and fully recommend this product.

alloy risers of various brands

[Feb 23, 2008]
Cary

Strength:

Light, inexpensive, good up and back-sweep.

Doesn't say Easton, FSA, or Race Face on it.

Works great and at its price is an excellent value. I really like the bend and up-sweep, it just fits naturally to your hands. I like it so much, I run it on both of my bikes and have one on my wife's bike.

Easton EA50, Bontrager Crow Bar