Funn Fatboy DH Riser Handlebar

Fatboy DH Riser

Triple butted AL7075-T6 31.8 bar clamp diameter 29.5" wide 0.6", 1.5", or 2" rise 8° back sweep, 5.5° up sweep Bead blast with polished grip area Laser logos Approx. weight 282g

LyNx   All Mountain Rider [May 09, 2012]
Strength:

WIDE, really wide. Light. Great finish. Nice Sweep/upsweep. Great value for your $$

I had gotten the FUNN Fatboy bar a few months back and since I needed another bar for the bike it was supposed to go on I decided to give the DH version a go since it was a bit wider and might suit the bigger bike better - I was curious about the extra width and the specs said they weighed the same, so why not, can cut it down the 1.5" to match the normal Fatboy and no loss. Well the bar has been on my Banshee Prime now for about 3 months and it's still 30.9" wide and I'm loving the width.

So if you're looking for a really nicely made, strong, light bar that won't break the bank, again like it's "little" brother, the DH Fatboy bar is a killer deal and will probably be the bar of choice from now on for me, just can't beat <$40 for a bar <300g.