Easton Haven Carbon Riser Handlebar

Haven Carbon Riser

The Easton Haven Carbon Riser bar is a full 711mm in length, yet weighs just 170 grams. The use of an enhanced carbon composite material, refined Taperwall butting and improved shaping make this bar even stronger than Easton's previous MonkeyLite downhill bar.

kwsmithphoto   Cross Country Rider [Aug 31, 2015]
Strength:

Very light and stiff

maybe too wide for some people

I've been using this on a 2013 Stumpy FSR Comp 29 since, er, 2013. The stock aluminum bar was way to wide for me and my trails but these Easton bars helped. I recently had 10mm trimmed off each side, and with a little bit of forward pitch, well, it made a huge difference in the positive. It steers so much quicker now and there's more feedback. So ya, I like mine, even before I gave them a little haircut.

UncleGeorge   [May 29, 2012]
Strength:

Good strength and lightweight. Simple elegant design.

A bit pricey.

Upgraded this bar from the stock Giant bar today. Can definitely feel the difference when climbing Overall a good stem.

Motobill   [May 02, 2012]
Strength:

Good looking nice wide bar, very light.I like the bend.

I'd like more rise but then I'm an old moto guy. Cost.

I was using the 26.5" Easton Monkeylite on my 09 Trance 1. The bike steered a little to quick and I seemed to have my hands hanging off the ends of those bars a lot. I put on the wider Havens and gained more control and a boost in confidence when cornering. I also seem to climb better so I'd say the comfort level is better.