Easton EA50 Riser Handlebar

EA50 Delivering much ofThe exceptional strength and performance asThe EA70,The EA50 featuresThe same dimensional specs with 30 grams more beef. Oversize clamp diameter and 685mm width. Popular 9º back sweep and 5º up sweep. Finish: Black Ano Bar Weight: 295gr average Degree Bend: 9deg bend, 5deg upsweep Bar Width: 685mm Clamp Diameter: 31.8 Material: aluminum

warrior4life   Cross Country Rider [Apr 04, 2009]
Strength:

Well, it's an Easton...white & yellow graphics are, sutle not too flashy. I don't need my bar full of brand labels or designs. Length of bar (685mm) is perfect for me. It's of medium weight which is okay with me too. It's really stiff (31.8mm) and doesn't flex much which I like. Doesn't creak or make noises either. I also have a matching EA 70 alloy stem that holds the bar securely & is a solid steer/control combo setup. The price is great too. Check ebay, Jenson USA or Pricepoint for the money saving deals on the EA 50 bars!

It's may not be carbon(overated) or feather weight enough for 'dem weight weenies. Perhaps not flashy enough graphics? Unless you're a professional racer or sponsored hot dog who cares?!

Why should I bother upgrading a Diamondback mtb? It's because I have to like(enjoy) this bike because my mother bought it for me for Christmas. Isn't that cute? It has sentimental value & I just Love it, for real?! I just make the most of it, y'know!! Good value, Easton quality...for $20 it's really an awesome value. I can always switch it up or keep it as a backup. It may not have the fancy pancy decal design or "state of the art" color graphic scheme. However, it is a solid dependable aluminum mtb bar. Also, remember this. All those "Brand" name decals & stickers people put on their bikes, helmets, vehicles etc. won't make you a better rider(bicyclist). Only your ability, equipment & intelligence will.

Similar Products Used: EA 30 & 70 Truvativ Hussefelt Kona riser DB stock bar was heavy, felt like it was made of iron. Had to replace it with this Easton.
jeffmoline   Weekend Warrior [Oct 01, 2008]
Strength:

Low weight, very stiff. Great upgrade from my stock alum 1.5 rise bar. Was looking for something with extra width. This is bar can and will stand up to the abuse.

Not carbon....but that's about it.

Best bar for the price, if you can't find this bar for 17.00 dollars, pay up to 50.00. Its worth it.