Easton EA30 Riser Bar Handlebar

EA30 Riser Easton’s most affordable aluminum riser bar withThe patentedTaperWall™Technology Finish: BLACK ANO Bar Weight: 335gr Degree Bend: 9deg bend, 5deg upsweep Bar Width: 685mm Clamp Diameter: 31.8 Material: aluminum

Sub11   Weekend Warrior [Aug 08, 2009]
Strength:

Nice width to All Mountain, strenght, nice design and logos

heavy (350 grs. to 635mm)

Nice but heavy, that's my conclusion

Similar Products Used: Answer Protaper
bradchills   Downhiller [Jul 14, 2009]
Strength:

Very strong, not too much of a rise but a nice amount. Nice width too.

Good bar, especially good for freeride or MAYBE downhill, but a better bar probably for downhill.

Aaron Reeder   Cross Country Rider [Jun 02, 2008]
Strength:

These handlebars have good shape and are very wide. Gave me great handling and are lightweight. Good price. Flat black.

There were no end caps on mine, I don't know if that matters, but I like them.

I would recommend this product.

Similar Products Used: Stock handlebars from specialized hardrock sport.
Andrew Ferrer   Weekend Warrior [Jan 24, 2007]
Strength:

Not that heavy... good for cross country and downhill and most of all very cheap price.

None so far

This product is good, I highly recommend it

Similar Products Used: Easton EA50, Truvativ Team
matt bass   Downhiller [Jun 11, 2007]
Strength:

they are light, not much flex and wide fro control

nothing exept they are a bit thin

nice n light bars recommended for beginners but still a decent bar

Similar Products Used: easton ea50 and turvitiv team riser
Pebble   Cross Country Rider [Oct 02, 2006]
Strength:

Look alright, probably a good budget bar

Seem flexy, and seemed too wide

It would have been partially the ea30 100mm stem, but they seemed to make the bike handling feel too slow, I guess that could be also attributed to the width. And the ea30 set up seemed a bit flexy to me as well.
I still think they are good value bars but don't look anywhere near as good as 31.8 bars (personal opinion of course).
I also thought it was odd that they were lighter than the EA50's & I guess that's where flex / strenght wouldn't be as good in comparison.

Similar Products Used: Truvativ Hussefelt 35mm rise, Truvativ Team riser 2" both OS
Marc Gallant   Cross Country Rider [May 17, 2006]
Strength:

This came on my Giant Rainier 06, the bars very stiff, not to wide, looks nice in black ( one thing i noticed is that it's 50 g lighter than the better ea50 which i found was odd)

i havent found none yet, hopefully there will be none
a bit heavey compared to the higher end.... weight weinies wont like it

the bar feels right, isnt too heavy (could be worst), and looks and feels like it will last quite some time

i would advise this product for aggressive xc riders or heavier riders.. dosnt creak like some handle bars do

I give it 5 for value and 4 for overall because it could be lighter, but no complaints