Azonic Ultracross Bar Handlebar

Azonic Ultracross Bar Handlebar

Ultracross Bar Known forTheir world famous bar strength, Azonic has reached a new level of performance withThe Ultracross handlebar.Theyve incorporated a 6061T-6 aluminum crossbar with CNC machined clamps andTheir WF riser barTo makeThe all new Ultracross bar.Features: * World force riser bar with a 6061-T6 motocross-style cross bar with CNC machined clamps * Cold forged 2014-T6 Super Duraluminum * Injection molded pad * Guaranteed for 5 years * 713mm (28") width * 31.8 - 447g (w/pad), 25.4 - 46

[Apr 16, 2012]
GiantClyde01

Strength:

Lightweight and crazy strong. Looks cool. Once tightened down it never moves for any reason......ever. Not a bad price for a true all mountain/dh bar. ( I got lucky and got it on sale.)

Nothing major, Not as light as some other bars.

Put this on my hardtail for a slightly more upright riding position and it has been perfect. I am a really big guy and I have crashed and all sorts of stuff. I don't even think they have a scratch on them. This will be my go-to bar on any bike from now on. Love it.