Answer 780 DH Handlebar

780 DH

The ProTaper 780 DH is everything a downhill bar needsTo be - strong, wide and low. It features ProTaperTechnologyTo put added strength inThe clamp and rise sections without adding excess weight atThe ends ofThe bar. ProTaper patentedTechnology 780mm wide.

Wayne   [Feb 16, 2013]
Strength:

This bar is stiff.Answer nailed the angles. it is wide when you get it out of the box, but you can cut it down if you do not like a wide bar.

Motocross riders have been riding with a wide bar forever. It works! Try it for a few weeks and you will find stability. It is tight on switchbacks, but it just takes a few rides to know how to handle it. Great bar. Best I have ever used.

Kuba   [Oct 07, 2012]
Strength:

strong, yet still quite light
durable
colour finish

After I bent my Fatboys quite easily I was looking for some sturdy ones. These handlebars are bombproof, has awesome colour finish and geometry suits me perfectly.

jonshonda   [Sep 20, 2012]
Strength:

Strong build, great finish quality and durability.

Bought this handlebar based on numerous reviews that loved its sweep and rise. I find it perfect, and have enjoyed it ever since I through it on. The finish seems to not scratch easily, and has survived multiple brake, shifter adjustments w/o any sign of wear.

charvey9   Weekend Warrior [Jun 16, 2010]
Strength:

Low, Wide, Strong, Style.

This is a great price on a top of the line DH bar. At a length of 780mm out of the box, this bar allows the ability to try a really wide-low setup and then dial in the width after a few rides. I wasn't sure how wide I wanted to go, and ended up cutting down to 740mm until I found the right comfort for my size and riding style. However, it was educational to try out a 780mm width (about 31") to know for sure what I like to ride. Essentially the same as the Pro Taper AM bar in design, I went with the DH version because of the color selection. The all gold bar matches my Answer stem and grips. The bar performs, I've used it for AM/DH riding on intermediate jumps and drops with no problems. So far I am impressed with the full line of Answer products, and run the stem, grips, and pedals on my bike as well. I suppose it is on par with the higher end Easton bars at about 2/3 the price.