Sunline Big S Lock-On Grip

Sunline Big S Lock-On Grip

SunLine Big "S" Lock-On Grip has a locking mechanism within the flange. CNC Machined Aluminum end caps. Soft rubber compound.

[Aug 25, 2011]
colerdub

Strength:

Good grip when dry, small diameter, clean look

End caps fall off!

I like the grips and the end caps look clean and fit well, but they fall off and then your bike looks like crap. I am a little bit of a neat freak so the lack of end caps bugs me. I did like the smaller diameter over the rogues. I would try to cut away the grips were the end cap setscew hits and let the setscrew bite into the bars, this may make it stay on. The caps don't hold the grips on the inner clamp does a great job that's all I have on mine and it holds tight. Great price, nice feel, just poor design with the caps. My next grips will be pro products athertons.

Odi rogues

[Apr 29, 2010]
ducktape

Strength:

Nice feel, not as thick as Oury's but more cush than Ruffians
Come with a metal end cap!

None as yet, but I have heard that the end caps have a tendency to fall off, we'll find out when I get time and motivation to do more DH riding.

I haven't crash tested them but feel and comfort wise would definitely buy again.

Ruffians, Oury's, Sunline Twisted Waffle, Other no name grips

[Feb 22, 2010]
jsnapdotcom

Strength:

I'm pretty sure these grips will get you laid, they look badass and they kinda remind me of the first time i touched a Boob ;)

None yet

Buy them they are cheap and cool looking and they feel like a boob!!!

No name grips