Specialized Enduro Grip Grip

The Enduro Grip has a larger profile and softer density for cycling where vibration and shock absorption are key.

zocc   Cross Country Rider [Apr 27, 2011]
Strength:

Soft, nice grip, they look very good in white.

The only weakness is that they slide of a bit from the handlebar after long and bumpy rides.

They are nice grips but i would change them for lizard skins grips.

crrimson   Cross Country Rider [Apr 03, 2010]
Strength:

The grips came with my '09 Rockhopper. They are grippy at first. They don't tear easily when you crash.

When you are riding in the heat, your hands will sweat and slide around on these. They slide around on the handlebars.

Don't buy these. If they come with your bike, use them until you wear the grip out then buy something better.

Similar Products Used: ODI Rogue's
Daniel A   Weekend Warrior [Sep 05, 2007]
Strength:

Strong, basic grip, good for your community ride.

It twists if I really go at it on a downhill or a trail. Not the softest ones.

These grips came with the bike and are fine if you ride around the neighborhood. I didn't drop $700 into a bike to do that though. I bought gloves with extra padding, but I finally realized i need new grips. These will go however on my sons BMX bike and are probably well suited there, or maybe my wifes bike who rides in the community with a more upright riding position.

All in all, they are average, I rode with worse. But considering that they would cost $10 new there are better and there are worse. I would not recommend these as an upgrade...

Paul Dotsenko   Weekend Warrior [Feb 11, 2007]
Strength:

Good shock absorption. Available in diffferent colors.

None I can think of.

I really like these grips. They are pretty soft with a lot of contact area - great grip and shock absorption. They aren't as soft as Oury or Race Face Good'n'Evil, but they last longer than RF and are lighter than the Ourys - if you're counting. They feel better than WTB Technicals. The 3 value rating is because my local shop raised the price on these, otherwise they cost as much as most other grips. You just can't find them cheaper online like other grips. I have the natural beige ones and will be buying another set for my XC race bike. These are my favorite grips so far. A choice of color is always great.

Similar Products Used: WTB Technical, RF Good'n'Evil, Schwinn
boberinoe   [Jun 05, 2007]
Strength:

great grip, holds through mild jumps and moderate technical sections(meaning it doesn't move on the bar or in your hand), GREAT 4 XC

becomes slick after about 3 months of almost daily riding, not so great for un-gloved hands.

Good grip, has a low profile, stays put and does its job,
if you are looking for a good downhill grip this isn't it!BEST suited 4 XC

partar   [Oct 10, 2007]
Strength:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. none

painful mushy wears out in several weeks slide allover bars offer little grip after a coulple weeks other than that they are awesome

get rid of them and get ODI

Similar Products Used: odi ruffian, xtreme others
mike vally   Downhiller [Nov 04, 2006]
Strength:

none although at the begings they are good

when i bought my 06 p.2 i rode with those grips after 2 mounths they ran out of grip

if you get this grip with your bike tare of them and put new ones on.

Similar Products Used: none
Felix van Oost   Downhiller [Oct 24, 2007]
Strength:

Comfort
Absorbtion
Grip

These grips are extremely comfortable for downhilling and XC. They are soft and grippy, and absorb impacts really well. They also suit my small hands very well (I'm nly 13 years old). My Enduro grips came with both my Specialized FSRxc Expert and Demo 8 bikes.

They are available in loads of different colours to suit your bike, and are cheap for he performance they give. These are definately my favourite grip!