Specialized BG Contour XCT Grip

BG Contour XCT

xmeiro   Weekend Warrior [Feb 29, 2012]
Strength:

confortable, looks nice

the rubber suffers from friction when in storage or transport - if it will lean against anything cover the grips with old gloves or something like that.

I was searching for something to aid in comfort but only saw everywhere the normal very large ego grips with prohibitive prices, found these (in black and white - avoid if you hate to see all the dirt that accumulates in white rubber) mixed with "normal" cilindrical specialized grips and liked the small size of the ergonomic shape. The price was right too at 12 euro it was less than half of most I had seen before.

Installation was super easy, confort was immediate, and they are small enough to use with gloves, big and soft enough to use without gloves, and still get enough hardness to always be in control.

From what I see online I did not pay full price for them, but right now if I rip/destroy them I will happily pay full price for them.

If you ever found yourself looking at ergonomic grips thinking "I'd like to try but they look too darn big and I will lose the proper handlebar grip" give them a try, specially if you have been feeling numbness or tingling in your small finger, or if you like to ride with no gloves but don't because you'd lose all the cushioning they give.