Oury Lock-on Grip

Oury Lock-on Grip

Oury grips have a long history of use in ATVs, bmx, motocross, and watersports. The design is as practical as timeless. Large blocks offer excellent padding and control, while the Lock-On feature ensures throttle grip is something reserved for moto sports.

[Jan 02, 2015]
Warburrito
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Grip, vibration control, durability, longevity

End caps fall out easily

Had these on my freeride and BMX since 2008 an love them. Absorb vibrations like no other grip I've used. Thick grip but fits my medium sized hands just fine. No need to try anything else, these grips are perfect in every way. Just starting to get too soft after 6 years and kinda leave film on hands, but c'mon, that's 6 years of use!

Ergo types, other ODI styles

[Mar 27, 2014]
Attacking Mid

Strength:

SIZE!
Locking - never had one move.

Cost
End caps fall out easily

My boys and I have these on all our bikes - never found anything more suitable for big (not huge) hands. My youngest can wear some size L gloves, but the rest of us can usually wear most gloves in XL, so we don't have exceedingly large hands... just MAN-sized ;-)

As others have mentioned, the end caps can fall out. We try to be diligent about keeping them seated and tight. That said, it brings me to the best part about Oury grips.... the folks at Oury USA! You can buy new end caps, screws, whatever at reasonable prices with FREE SHIPPING, and they are as friendly and helpful as can be. Somehow, that makes me like buying/using Oury grips even more!

AM.

[Sep 20, 2013]
ed jack
Downhiller

Strength:

soft beafy but not so much that you cant feel.

yes end caps can take a beating in a crash but older hands need softer.

I had switched to ergon grips because of acute pain at base of middle finger on palm side. yes ergon grips stopped pain but not the bad habit causing most of it. so I took a 3 day betteride mountain bike camp and learning to ride solved most of my problem but my coach suggested oury grips because I still wanted softer. at almost 50 I wear gloves at work to limit impact bruising. so the softer grip with the correct glove and riding like my coach taught me.

[May 23, 2013]
CuzinMike

Strength:

One of the most comfortable "non Ergon-style" grips for people with big hands. Fat diameter, cheap and they last a long time.

Handlebar end caps are junk and usually fall off after just a few rides. Lock-on version is not as cushy as the glue-on version.

No matter what else I start with I always end up putting on a set of Ourys. I have huge hands, and the big diameter of these does help with cramping and fatigue vs smaller grips. The endcaps are so bad they just shouldn't include them; I don't even install them any more.

[Jan 01, 2013]
Brian
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Comfortable
Phat...which is comfortable to me...

Handlebar end cap comes off in minor crashes

Great grips! They wear well (durable) and they are very comfortable. The lock on design helps ensure they install quickly and securely. I've installed them on my all mountain bike and my daily commuter. Love these grips!