Odi Grips Assault Grip

Odi Grips Assault Grip

ODI Assault

[Mar 03, 1998]
Zesha GOD

Hail to OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!! OURY GRIPS!!!

OVERALL
[Jan 12, 1998]
Jerome
weekend warrior

Warning : please, pardon my english ; I'm a french-italian guy. Hey, nobody's perfect ! And now for
my review... Do you ride in mud and wet as we do here, in Canada ? Are you looking for really
grabby, sticky grips that won't let you down at a critical time (bombing down a gnarly, root-infested
singletrack, for example) ? Look no further than ODI Assault. They are simply the BEST grips I've
put my hands on ! I was riding with hexagonal Grab-ons, which were supposedly the best ones for
wet conditions (I personnaly don't agree with this...) but these ODI grips blew them away ! Just an
advice, though : do not use these grips w/o gloves, except if you are of the masochist kind. They'll
wear your palms before you wear 'em !

OVERALL