Ergon GX2 Carbon Grip

Ergon GX2 Carbon Grip

- Reworked version ofThe original- Composite 3 finger bar end- Bar end and grip can be independently adjusted for better support and fit- ForTwist shift grips

[Jan 05, 2012]
rmaines

Strength:

Excellent support, great wear. I was a little hesitant at first going with the white color, but they remain pretty sharp as long as you give them the occasional cleaning (I use Simple Green).

None found

These grips are engineered to take a beating while providing excellent support for your hands and wrists. I purchased a pair in 2010 leading up to the 24 Hours of Moab. My hands and wrists were less sore after Moab than they were after doing a 12 hour race without these grips. Bottom line, they do what they claim to do and they wear well. I put in 13 endurance races on my original pair in all kinds of conditions and they're still holding up! Well worth the price.

There's nothing like 'em

[Sep 11, 2010]
Arc-angel

Strength:

These grip are made of quality.They feel very comfortable in your hands and setting them up was extremely easy.

Not for people with large hands.The price but you get what you pay for.

These grips are worth there weight in gold! I feel as if I have more control over the bike and enjoy riding longer.Plus I no longer get the ache numb hands which always spoils the ride.The quality of the rubber grip and carbon bar ends are amazing and feel very comfortable in your hands plus they look great! Hands down the best purchase I ever made!

Don't buy if you have large hands!

oury grips

[May 01, 2010]
burcak

Strength:

Lightweight, Comfort, Quality, Looks!

Feel of loosing grip under severe impacts very occasionally..

These are one of the most beloved parts on my bike! I really hesitated by the hard plastic look of the material in the photos, but its not that! The material is nice and grippy.
I have noticed very slight numbness on just a couple of 2-3 hrs rides since I began to use these things and it's WAAAY better than the similarly ergo-shaped yet 2x heavier grips I used. Thinking that ergonomics is the primary concern for you considering these grips, they are definitely successful.

For the downside, I just "felt" like loosing grip (hand sliding forward) on just a couple of rare occasions, but I don't think this will be a problem for the cross-country rider. I've had several fast and bumpy descents on my last rides too, and did not have any problem. Actually the grip is far better than I expected from such a design! The sticky material compensates for the shape of the grip.

Overall I think these deserve the 5-chilis without hesitation!

And as a final note; this short barend GX2 version is fine with me but I have small hands. A really large handed person may feel better with the other longer versions.

Used only seperate ergonomic grips+barends till now

[Nov 13, 2009]
n8rhino

Strength:

High quality, easy to install and comfortable to use for all types of riding. I use the grips both on my SS for XC racing and on my S-Works Stumpy for endurance racing. I have had great success in both areas.

I didn't care so much for the size of the grip so I switched to the smaller grip and have enjoyed them more.

If you are looking for a high quality grip and barend combo, this is the setup for you! Light weight and confortable!

I guess any lock on grip and and aftermarket barend?