Ame Ame Grip

Ame Ame Grip

Ame

[Dec 13, 2006]
jesus

Strength:

they look sexy

to sexy

i ate it

whiped cream

[Sep 15, 2001]
Ben

Strength:

Thin, Durable, Grippy, Good feel, Stay in place

I love these grips. They stay put even after 18 miles on a soaked race course. Good grip, very tacky. Thin enough to let you feel in control, but spongy enough to give some shock absorption. Great for small hands. Very durable. Best grips I've found since my Onza Porcipaws.

bontrager, odi, answer, ritchey, onza

[Jul 12, 2001]
Sensible Nick
Downhiller

Strength:

very tough, covers end of bar, sticks like glue, incredably grippy, nice length and good width...

can be bad on bare hands.. but that's also a good point.. you can't have hard wearing without a hard compound.

very tough grip. If you like your grips to be solid and let you klnow what your bike is doing, this is exactly what you want. In britian we are forced to pay a bit more than in america, but I rekon that these are worht the extra cash.

After a bit of time (it's been 8 months of very hard and long rides for me) they will start to wear wherever you put the most pressure on them. Turn them through 90 degrees.. and carry on. I use these on all of my bikes.. cos I rekon that they are the best.

loads.

[Apr 25, 2001]
Ken

Strength:

(+)Grippy
(+)Not too thick
(+)Not too thin
(+)Comfortable
(+)Priced-right

(-)Not flashy. It simply does it's job. (I know, it's a stretch, but I had to come up with something)

Performs as well as you could expect. No problems keeping my hands on the grips during butt-puckering descents. No discomfort or blisters on long rides. These grips haven't twisted on the bars. They show no real sign of wear. No damage during any of my unplanned dismounts.

What more could you want for a 10-spot?

Various.

[Jan 14, 2001]
alex

Strength:

cheap, big grooves for wiring,soft ,comfy,

nice

yeti (gave me blisters),serfas (fell to bits) ,concept

[Jan 08, 2001]
Adam
Downhiller

Strength:

Grippy, nice and soft.

none.

Nice grips that don't give you blisters when you ride for longer than an hour.

ODI Ruffians, Yeti,

[Mar 22, 2003]
Kaz

Strength:

Good Grip. Feels good.

Dont last long

Bottom line, theres nothing special about these grips. They feel good and do the job. After all, what else could you want from a grip? Heaters?

Any other grip

[May 01, 2000]
Dan

Strength:

Inexpensive, good design, doesn't fatigue your hands, doesn't shed

none!

These are great grips! They don't shed, your hands don't slip even if they sweat! Sure, they don't look all flashy and colored like some others, but form follows function. They're nice and soft too!

Specialized S-Works, Specialized Dual Density Comfort (they both suck)

[Nov 15, 1999]
Vader
Cross-Country Rider

Strength:

long, thin, and grippy
price

wear sorta fast

These grips rule in the wet forests of Oregon. I've been looking for the perfect grip since before I had hair on my nuts and this is it.

to many to list

[Oct 13, 1999]
AL
Cross-Country Rider

Strength:

LOOKS, FEEL, PRICE

NONE