Sette XE2 Carbon Bar Ends Bar End

XE2 Carbon Bar Ends

The XE2 is an upgrade over the popular XE bar ends. Carbon fiber is bonded to an alloy clamp with an angled slot to reduce clamping stress. Carbon fiber offers all the strength you will need in a lightweight package. 100mm long, 108g.

Josh   Cross Country Rider [Apr 27, 2005]
Strength:

Look Cool, Light Weight

None so far...

I was actually looking to get another set of the Titec Micro bar ends beacause I loved them so much... After comming up with nothing, I settled on these... they were inexpensive and had similar dimensions.. ( I use my bar ends more for keeping my hands from sliding off the bars rather than climbing)

For the money you can beat them... I am thinking about picking up Sette's seatpost too...

All and all.. very nice product for the money *thumbup*

Similar Products Used: Titec Micros
Nick DeSantis   Cross Country Rider [Mar 30, 2005]
Strength:

Very Light, Flashy, Strong

non really, besides that they are not ergo, but even then they are still very comfortable

Great Product, Very good looking, They arent ergonomic but still feel very good in your hand.

The Sette XE alloy is the same thing only heavier.

Bottomline: Great product great price, 4 overall cause they arent ergonomic.. but for the price an EXCELLENT product

Similar Products Used: just some crappy barends on walmart bikes
Paul   Cross Country Rider [Mar 19, 2008]
Strength:

Light, attractive

I had some ergnomic Titec bar ends, I don't find these to be any less comfortable. They are considerably lighter and far better looking. Sette continues to impress me with great values. If you're looking for light dependable bar ends with the added bonus of carbon fiber, you can't go wrong with these.