Icon Moses Bar End

Icon Moses

Ben   Cross Country Rider [Jan 28, 2002]
Strength:

Lightweight, short, nice color

Great bar ends, nice and lightweight. Graphite series are the ones I bought, but since these are the closest here is where I'll post. I like them, they give that little bit extra climbing that comes in handy around here

Similar Products Used: answer, control tech, etc.
Griff   Racer [Aug 17, 1999]
Strength:

Lightweight
Cool-looking
ergonomic
one-piece clamp
texture

angled clamp is hard to get on bar, and leaves a gap between it and the grip.

I have the shaped one with the welded bend. These are really nice bar-ends, but don't expect them to make you faster or anything!

Similar Products Used: generic bar-ends
Eric   Cross-Country Rider [Mar 17, 1999]
Strength:

large shape good for big hands

difficult to get on bars

I have the round ones but did not see a listing for them. They are different because of the large size but they are light in weight. I think they are comfortable and great for riders who prefer to rest on their bar ends. The scratch easily but all grey powder coats do.

Similar Products Used: onza, control stix, coda
Justin Bregar   Cross-Country Rider [Mar 17, 1999]
Strength:

Light (99g), strong, round clamp good for carbon bars.

odd-looking, clamp at an angle which leaves an unsightly gap between the grips and barend clamp, I cut my grips at an angle to compensate.

I like them. They're a good shape for the hands and are pretty darn light. I have the straight ones with no bend and the D shape.

Similar Products Used: Onza, Control Tech, Profile
cj   weekend warrior [Feb 11, 1999]

they look great, good enough. Better shape than round ones. What else? 30 words eh, well, i got them and loved it cos they look funky and they are just the right lenght and they are not too long and hav a nice little bend at the end ane the cross-section is not round but in a shape to better fit your hands. 30 words already?