Ibis Ibis rosie palm bar ends Bar End

Ibis rosie palm bar ends

Ibis rosie palm bar ends

Scott   Weekend Warrior [May 22, 2008]
Strength:

light weight, strong clamp, good feel

None so far

Offers a good grip and multiple hand positions. I like the anodized feel and the tubes are concave on the bottom which enhances the feel. very light and strong and they don't look like every other bar end out there.

Similar Products Used: Profile, specialized, boxer style
Brian Newbury   Cross Country Rider [Jan 04, 2001]
Strength:

nice fit
color
reasonably priced

clamp area ovalizes after big hits

the fit my hands very well. they're shaped like lacrosse sticks, however the lower half is slightly scalloped to fit your fingers a bit better. it doesn't sound like much but it is nice. they're a good size, relatively cheap, and a cool color which goes with most bikes while still being understated. i'm on my second pair. the clamping area tends to ovalize after a while. it's probably due to hitting trees, but the rest of the barend is fine. It is annoying when you buy a new handlebar and cannot use the barends due to the deformation. in their defense all my other barends have done the same except for my original steel onzas from 10 years ago, but they're boat anchors (and still going strong on my bridgestone!!!).

Similar Products Used: onza, control tech, tomac, blah blah blah.
Jayman   cross-country rider [Jun 11, 1998]

These barends are sweet they have only been scratched a few times and I have taken a few wrecks on them. I have used these for 1 year and they are very comfortable on your hands and definetly work well on protecting your hands. I have caught these things on trees and poles and they haven't even cracked. An definite 5 peppers for these kick a$$ barends

DUDLEY JEFF   Weekend Warrior [Feb 21, 2003]
Strength:

FITS MY LARGE GLOVE. VERY COMFORTABLE FOR A GUY OWNS A SECOOND SET OF NARROW SLICKS AND CAN SET IN THE SADDLE FOR 60MILE RIDE.

THEY HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED, SO IF I BRAKE THEN, IT IS OVER

THIS IS A GREAT REAL WORLD BAR END. I AM WEIGHT CONCOUS, BUT LOVE THIS ENDS. THEY ARE ERGOMICALLY DESIGN AT CLIMB POSITION AND GIVE AN ADDITIONAL HAND POSITION BEING SHAPED LIKE A HOCKEY STICK. I GOT LUCKY WHEN I WAS BUYINB THE RIG, I TRIED THE CANE CREEK DUE TO THIS SITES REVIEWS BUT FOUND THEM TOO MININUM, AND SMALL FOR MY GLOVE. I WAS ABOUT TO SETTLE ON THE TOMAC BUT THEN THE OWNER REMEMBERED HE HAD ONE PAIR OF THIS LEFT. I FELL IN LOVE AFTER THE FIRST GRIP ON THIS ENDS. THEY REDUCE FATIGUE ON HANDS AND ARMS, AND OFFER TWO HAND POSITION WHICH IS GREAT FOR LONG RIDES AND CLIMBING. I WAS TOLD THEY WERE VERY EXPENSIVE ($80) AND THAT IS WHY THEY (IBIS) STOPPED MAKING THEM. I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON THEM WHEN I PURCHASED THE BIKE ($20).

Similar Products Used: ONZA,CANE CREAK, AND TOMAC
Kevin F   Cross Country Rider [Apr 04, 2008]
Strength:

Everything! Light weight, durable, comfortable!

none that I've found.

These bar ends are hexagonal in shape, rather than round, oddly enough, its actually a lot more comfortable! you can still find a pair here and there online for normally less than 20 bucks, but they are discontinued. they also look pretty darn good on any bike. i would reccomend them!

Similar Products Used: other bar ends.
Justin   [Oct 14, 2001]
Strength:

stiff, light, quality

these rule. They fit your hands like they were custom, are light, stiff, and are flawless in quality. Try to find some if you can, I don't think they make them anymore.