Control Tech Aluminum Stumpy Bar Ends Bar End

Color: Anodized Black
Weight: 80g/pair
Material: 6061 Aluminum
Reach: 78mm
Lightweight and minimalist design, ideal for cross-country racing.
Laser-Etched Logos.

Bjorndoggie Cruiser   Weekend Warrior [Sep 27, 2004]
Strength:

Light, unobtrusive and gives you an alternative hand position on those long rides. Also, is compatable with my Easton Monkeylite bars.

Can't think of any.

I never wanted to use bar ends before because they just didn't look right on mountain bikes to me. I mean come on the ones that are long and curved, hell I'm moutain biking not bull riding! Anyway, as I got into the sport more, I started doing longer rides and getting numb hands. So I thought hmmm... maybe those geeks using them have the right idea. So as I looked into bar ends it came to my attention that you just can't use any old bar end on a Monkeylite. Eastons website stated that the Control Tech was compatible so I checked Control Techs website and there was the Stumpys! I thought hey, I ride a Stumpy! So I bought 'em. They work great and give me another hand position so I don't get so numb anymore and most importantly they look kinda mean. I like them. Highley recommended.

Similar Products Used: None, these are the first bar ends I have tried.
OVERALL