Airborne Joy Styx Titanium Bar Ends Bar End

Airborne Joy Styx Titanium Bar Ends Bar End

Storm the hills with these light 150g, Octagonal Airborne Joy Styx titanium bar ends. Aerospace grade 3AL / 2.5V titanium alloy, L-bend 130mm length with welded end caps, allows for multiple hand positions and enhances climbing ability. Stainless steel clamp bolts included.

[Oct 08, 2001]
Burning Wheels

Strength:

Light weight, good looks, ti tough, fits my hands well

These walk the walk, and talk the talk. Rough & Tough Ti absorbs harsh vibrations. Feels light in your hands. Octagon shape works well for gripping & ripping. I ordered these bar ends for my Lucky Strike. I could have ordered anything I wanted, but these are the real deal as far as I am concerned. Bang for the buck in my book = 5 Chilis

Bontrager, Profile

OVERALL
[Oct 05, 2001]
mark

Strength:

unbelievable craftsmanship, light, comfot, ergonomics unmatched by anyother bar end made, PERIOD. Just ordered 2 more pairs.

nada

If they where sold by Moots, Litespeed, Merlin they would fetch over $120.00, as far as I know they are new for Airborne but when word gets out these will be the only one to get. By the way, I'm not a mooch buying some ti because its cheap, hell, ny ego will probably cause me to buy a lightspeed over a Airborne Lucky Strike frame, but there is not a sound reason to do this, it's just that these barends are the best for any amount of cash.

control stix, lp composits, profile

OVERALL