Hope GOTHIC Brake Rotors

Hope GOTHIC Brake Rotors

Available for most brake systems!

[Aug 27, 2003]
Andrew

Strength:

If you haven't already hear this enough from the other posts, this rotor looks so badass. I will say that all the tech stuff that hope says that they shed mud and cools the rotor down better is all true.

Falling on them, they are a little sharp. I have first hand experiance

First off i got a GREAT deal on Ebay, from dsramos@monkamoo.com or go to Monkamoo.com and refer AndrewG1414@aol.com and you can get Hope M4 brakes for 400.00 including the gothic rotors. Usually is it 400.00 then another 100.00 for the a pair of the gothic rotors.

[May 25, 2003]
ashleigh richardson
Downhiller

Strength:

looks great; better than my bird, stops bladdy quickly, havent bent it yet, its light and orgininal, no one has them so everyone thinks they were specially made for me, in a way they were!
great value for money at £21.00, i payed £19.00 (staff-discount)
they can only be used with mini's or C2 not M4.

none, except it draws in the pikeys. if you know what i mean

full marks, brilliant its an important part of your bike, go out and get some, you know you want to!!!!!

avids, deore, anchors, maguras,etc

[Jun 19, 2005]
Scottie

Strength:

Baddest looking rotors. PERIOD. Jenson USA sells 4 different sizes. 160mm and 200mm standard for Hayes,Avid,Shimano, etc. 185mm and 205mm for Hope Disc Brakes. They even have a mini gothic which has much smaller flames.

The edges are sharp!! Beware.

At first I didn't care how they worked. I just had to have them. There is nothing else out there like it. Everyone makes 'wavy' rotors, but not like these flame cut rotors. They work just like the Hayes rotors that came with the Brakes originally. If I closed my eyes, I couldn't tell the difference. (closing eyes not recommended while riding) They shed mud quicker. Some people say that the pads wear quicker. I haven't had any more wear than with my Hayes rotors and I have been using these for 2 years now. Maybe it's all in their heads. They look like they would just tear up the pads, but they don't. The only downside I have is that the flame edges are so !@#$%^ sharp. The first month I had them I was putting the front wheel back on and sliced an inch long gash into my finger. I just barely rubbed the finger against it. The flame edges are far more dangerous to fingers than any other rotor out there so beware!! Aside from that one gripe I have no other complaints. I NEED THESE. Say it to yourself again. I NEED THESE. Now wake up and go get a pair.

[Nov 12, 2004]
Raiyn

Strength:

Killer looks, increased braking performance, cuts through stray branches

Weren't free

They look killer and increase your braking performance. What's not to like?

Stock Avid rotors, cheap Aztec rotors

[Jan 26, 2003]
ash richardson

Strength:

Good braking surfaces and looks to die for

None, unless you stack it, then it hurts!!!!!!!

These are one sweet looking rotor, there the best. Brilliant braking surface. A must.
All my mates want them

Many rotors , mini waves, m4 ,deore.

[Dec 08, 2002]
Brandon
Downhiller

Strength:

Look sweet, very good braking, did I mention they look killer? Compatible w/ most disc hubs.

These are the coolest rotors you will ever find, period. They brake very well, and are fairly inexpensive. GET SOME!!!

Hope DH