Kule Komponents Khameleon Brake Lever

Kule Komponents Khameleon Brake Lever

Kule Komponents Khameleon

[Dec 30, 1999]
Jason

Strength:

I bought one of the first pairs and have just now changed fulid and replaced the seals. I called the Kule maaster and ask him what to use to replace them with he asl how old my set was and when he found out two years he sent me a new cylinder replacements, they have improved thenm quite a bit. And he did this at no charged, is this a great company or what. He also suggested that I put a booster on my bike, I told him I was getting flex, and he sent me a booster for only $25 and it is far supior to what Magura has.

What else can I say a great company with great products at a fair price!

Maguras

[Feb 12, 2000]
Richard Conner

Strength:

They keep improving an already sweet product, and are willing to trade in your old part for the new and improved ones, superior modulation and power

Pain in the ass to set-up just like Maguras

lots of feature, split perch. side bleed hole, two springs for adjutable return action, and the always coming new improvements, the last one was the hard ano cylinder with teflon in it some how, who cares how they do it it is sweet

Kooka, magura, hayes

[Jan 20, 2000]
Bill Kelly

Strength:

Easy to install on exsiting Maguras, the clips slide over the bars. Dual modulation adjusters, Kule (cool) look, modular system, more power than Magura

Pain to bleed, just like Maguras, this system is a little easier because of the side bleed port.

I started out buying a booster from them, to replace a Ti piece of crap, and liked the booster so much I bought the lever set, Best overall hydro lever set out there.

Maguras HS33, HS22

[Nov 05, 1999]
Biker Bill

Strength:

More strength, KULE look, easy to adjust, easy to install

Return spring is a little too strong, it has two springs I took out one and it is better

Great lever set durable and good looks, and great customer service, I broke a blade and had one in two days for the weekend comp.

Kooka, Magura, Altek

[Oct 31, 1999]
Pslide

Strength:

Power
Great clamp design
Craftsmanship
Good lever feel
Two finger adjustable blades w/ breakaway design
Cool color choices
Rare and cooooool
Great service

Probably not much lighter than stock Maguras (but who's counting?)
Reliability (seals) yet to be determined
Tad pricey
Don't get an older set!

I ordered my original Kule levers from Cambria when I blew a piston seal in my Magura levers. They didn't fit my bars, had terrible ergonomics, and leaky seals. I called Kule and they said this set was over two years old and had since been much improved upon. Two days later I had the latest and greatest, and have no complaints so far. Great service from a cool, low-volume company out of Colorado. And design features long overdue...like a clamp system that snaps onto your bars and doesn't require removal of the grips, breakaway levers (when you jam one into your top tube), and two finger design. Craftsmanship is top notch. Adjustability is par. Power is good, with a stronger return spring (more effort required, but good feeling) than stock Maguras. Kule recommends Teflon taping all your fittings due to the extra power, which I found is good advice. Only time will tell how the seals hold up.

Non hydro brakes