AC Magura Replacement Brake Levers Brake Lever

Magura Replacement Brake Levers

AC Brake Lever (Magura Replacement)

Sammy   [Feb 08, 1999]

Ya know what. Screw the little twerps that ripped off this design from DV8. I own an original pair of these levers which were made by the machinist who designed these and they are a true testamennt of Maguras theaft. I bought these levers just prior to the machinist trying to sell the design to Magura and witnessed the rip off. Nothing like the big guy raping the small. Screw them, their levers and their product line.

jurriaan   Cross-Country Rider [Apr 13, 1999]

I' ve got a pair of dv8 brake levers. I like it very much, it's a lot better then Magura's three finger levers. you' ve got more brake power, and the other two fingers are on the handle bars.
I like them!!!!!!

Jeff   cross-country rider [Dec 05, 1997]

I didn't find the flex to be the biggest problem, instead the perpetual problem CNC'd levers has rears its ugly head yet again. Some of the corners are sharp and hurt at times, particularly from the back of the lever. Also, the 'lip' at the end of the lever is very pronounced and can become rather uncomfortable. Once dealt with (via a trusty metal file) these become more comfortable. I also find the platform that you grab is a little too squared off. Perhaps I should have another go at it with the ol' metal file.