Sycip Double Dribble XC Full Suspension

Sycip Double Dribble XC Full Suspension

[Dec 06, 2008]
goyoyl

Strength:

Steel front triangle mated to a Ventana rear suspension.

Great customer service.

Hmmm... None..

Very nice riding bike. Got one and used it for a couple of months before I reluctantly sold it to a friend.

Planning on getting a new one next year.

Steel front triangle mated to a Ventana rear suspension offers a different ride quality as compared to the regular aluminum frames.

Definitely a worthy alternative to the cookie-cutter bikes in the market.

Plus customer service of Sycip is first class!

A number of production FS bikes.. From softtails, 3", 4" 5" and 6" bikes

[Sep 29, 2005]
David Sarmiento

Strength:

Comfortable, Solid construction

Most comfortable bike I have ever riden. Great handling. When I ride it I feel like I can handle any kind of terrain. Even though it is a steel frame it is still light enough for difficult climbs. Those who know about SyCip cycles covet my bike adding to its personal value to me. I will never ride anything other than custom made frames by SyCip designs.

SyCip hard tail

[Mar 17, 2005]
Zhi Hao Poon

Strength:

Awesome Handling, Plush, Pedals Uphill Like Nothing, Relatively Lightweight

None.

First 5" bike i've ridden on the trails, and i have to say i am seriously considering giving up my Fuel 95 for this beast. It pedals uphills easily and bombs downhill as well. It saved my butt a couple of times on the sketchy downhill sections of the BT Hill Trails. I rented it from Lynten at the Bike Boutique. Awesome guy, and an awesome shop. Very chill and laidback. Highly recommend him as well as the bike.

Jekyll 800, Fuel 95, Prophet 1000