Morpheus Oracle WC XC Full Suspension

• Saddle: WTB Devo Carbon
  • Tires: Continental Race King 2.0 UST
  • Stem: Raceface Deus 100 mm

alejo1   Racer [May 04, 2010]
Strength:

Super rigid rear end, just perfect geometry and build kit for XC racing and riding, stupidly light and solid carbon fiber frame. I love it!

None so far and that I've heard of.

The bike is really enjoyable. It's so far the best xc bike I've ever owned plus it's really good looking. My friends always want to ride it or people that don't know me alway say "wow, that bike looks awesome, what is it?" and I love it! hahaha...
I'm a downhill racer and this is my training bike. Whenever I go riding I stop by the dirt jumps by my house and I've even put the seat all the way down and jumped this bike. Also one time I broke my slalom bike and had to ride the next day and I put a shorter stem on my Oracle and rode slalom like nothing. It actually felt faster than my slalom bike! haha.. I've trully tested this bike and really amaze me how it handles everything on it's really light weight! It's simply ridiculous what you can do and ride on this bike!
By the way I love how costumed Morpheus let you set up your bike when you order one. You pretty much have the power to put all your dream parts on the bike and the cost doesn't vary a bit! what else can you ask for a company? plus they have a choice of gold, blue, purple, and red rocker arms that you can get.
Big props to Morpheus Cycles!!!

Similar Products Used: Specialized enduro carbon.
Ibis Mojo SL
OVERALL
ianinco   Cross Country Rider [Feb 25, 2010]
Strength:

Super light, very very stiff, great component, best customer service

none that Ive found

Very fast and stiff, great head angle for an XC race bike. SO stable at speed for something that is meant to climb. Climbs better than my anthem. Only ridden this on snow so far, but seems to be a great bike