Kona One20 Supreme XC Full Suspension

• Pedals: Shimano M520 Clipless
  • Chain: Shimano Deore
  • Spokes: Mavic Crosstrail Wheelset

Wilson   Cross Country Rider [May 27, 2013]
Strength:

all

Excellent bike and very strong... scandium... the best material

kninodetritus   Cross Country Rider [Feb 15, 2011]
Strength:

Excellent frame, excellent components are very nice, excellent color (black and white) very light (scandium)

tall.... My height is 5'11" or 1.80 m, but my frame is a little big... is size 19, but is ok!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this bike!!!!!!!!!!!!

is cool, smooth, a little tall for me, but is excellent. I am assemble this bike and I am very happy with my investment. I hate the spd pedals.

The ride is smooth, and is very light (scandium).

The frame is very light, the workmanship is excellent, the rear triangle/shock arrangement works extremelly well, both when locked and unlocked. The ride quality is plush both front and rear. There is no bounce from the rear when honking uphill.

Similar Products Used: Token scandium hard trail, Specialized hardrock pro
dwoods165   Cross Country Rider [Sep 29, 2009]
Strength:

Very nice wheels, excellent suspension. Overall components are very nice.

Very cheap plastic tabs to route cables, seat post is perfectly straight which forces the rider to far forward, almost like your ridding a unicycle, hand grips are too hard, frame only allows for one water bottle cage and I don't like to use camel backs so this is a problem

Great components, love the Mavic wheels but for a bike that cost this much it should not feel like cable routing was an afterthought also with the seat adjusted as far back as it could go, the seat post is so straight that there is no way this bike could fit any normal human. Each time I get on the bike I can't help but wonder what the guys at Kona were thinking.