Fuji Diamond Comp XC Full Suspension

pat mause   Cross Country Rider [Nov 28, 2006]
Strength:

Great bike for the price. strong frame, handles well.

components not the best, but for $600 you can get on the trail and upgrade as it suits you.

Great bike for the price. If you're not sure whether you want to get into riding, I would recommend it. The frame handles well (and after replacing the not so good fork, much better) and is pretty tough. Now that I've begun to upgrade components (shifters, fork, rear derailleur) it's turning into a pretty sweet bike.

David   Weekend Warrior [May 03, 2005]
Strength:

Here is a bike that can please anyone. It has a really good feel on the trails and everything seems to fit just right. The weight isn't bad at all @ 32lbs. Forks and the rear shock are good but not great. I think that this is a great bike for the money

None yet, but I might replace both the front forks and the rear shock soon, but not because I have to.

As I said before, you want a bike with great feel and comfort on the trails or whereever you ride. this bike has it for you. I know some of you might think because of the name Fuji that it is a cheap bike, but its not the case. The bike is very well made,the frame has nice angles and it rides like a dream.

Similar Products Used: Just hardtails up to this point. Kona,Trek
Grant   [Apr 15, 2006]
Strength:

Fairly light, Good value, good components, great build quality with high quality welds.

Limited use

This is the bike I am reviewing: http://www.fujibikes.com/2005/bikes.asp?id=33

It works great as a XC bike, and is confortable on longer rides. I got it so I didn't have to borrow a bike whenever I rode. It was a great deal and a good price. Once I stared getting a little better i changed the suspension setting to 110mm (which requires a much higher rear shock pressure). This helped absorb the bumps some. Once I got better though, the bike couldn't keep up. I now regularly bottom out the suspension, and the suspension is set rock hard. After doing a little jump recently (2feet of air mabe) I taco'd My front wheel. A pin in my rear suspension is alsotweaked.

Over it is a good XC bike, but if you want to bomb downhills, or get a little air look at something more beefy.