Devinci Remix One XC Full Suspension

• Fork: Rock Shox Tora 302
  • Frame: Optimum 61 dual suspension all mountain Lite frame

[Sep 04, 2007]
Jenn Gonzalez

Strength:

The FSR tech shows up strong in this bike. Handles great and takes a good hit or 2 from FR. Ok groupo stock. Great rear shock on older models

A bit on the heavy side. Wheelset is not to be desired on the 05'.

One of the best FS bikes I have ever ridden. Very stable on the Techy DH. Doesnt clinb well and is heavy but thats about it. Otherwise I will for sure keep this bike for as long as I can ride.

You should buy it if......YOU ACTUALLY MTN BIKE!!!

Specialized Rockhopper(same thing!)

[Aug 15, 2007]
Liam Ilczaszyn
Downhiller

Strength:

light weight frame

a great bike

[May 29, 2007]
Stephen F

Strength:

Looks amazing, hand made in Canada, no problems as of yet

Tire rubbing a little on inside of chainstay, has worn the paint away, I hope this is just cosmetic doesn’t seem to be digging into the metal.

Amazing bike, not much pedal bob, lots of travel, i have had no problems with the front fork as of yet, i like the U-Turn quick adjustment on the fork, Overall i am verry happy with the bike. If your looking for a sturdy bike that you can have lots of fun on then this bike might be for you.

Specialized Hardrock

[Aug 14, 2006]
Mathieu Charron

Strength:

Awsome looking bike ... daredevil compoment ... good suspension design

Crankset has unscrewd twice ... poor fork ...

Since the last time I ever had a bike was when I was 12 (im now 23) ... I didnt realy know what i was wanting in bike ... so i went in the all mountain for it's versatility. The remix one is a hell of a nice bike ... but the thing is I just had a bunch of problems with it. In fact, the crankset unscrewd twice even with proper screwing ... i was forced to use red lock tight to get it to hold on. I also had some probleme with the wheels but that was the guy that set it up that where to incompetent. I also have some problemes with the front derailleur.

The thing that anoyes me the most is the fork ... wich is a low end fork that has no realy usefull set up like getting it harder on the fly ... What this bike need is a Rock shox pike on something like that.

On the other hand ... this bike drive like a dream. it feel comfortable and you can do things you didn't know you could with it. The look is also very sweet. I gess it's a good bike to tune up.

the price i put on is in canadian dollars so check out how much it is in US. Also ... It'S made in quebec !!! thumbs up!!!

giant reign 3 ... rocky mountain slayer something ...

[Jul 20, 2006]
Jonathan

Strength:

-Amazing rugged, but still fairly light handmade in Canada frame with a lifetime warranty
-Pretty much everything else

-some of the minor/easilly replaced components are lower end, like thhe pedals I think

I am a new rider, but damn dos this thing inspire confidence. I bought it intending to get back into riding on the road at first, before moving on to cross country trails, but on the first day I was bouncing over steep dips and jumps and logs, basically doing stuff I never dreamed of doing and I had a blast.

I opted for the Reminx One over the Three because I felt it would be wiser to upgrade components as they worse out, and I felt sure I would never notice the difference, the LBS guys seemed to agree, they only stock the Remix One and Remix Five. Way back when I first started looking I had my heart set on a Kona, but the LBS steered me to Devinci and I am thrilled that they did. It everytying the Kona Dawg is, but lighter weight, better suspension design (so I'm told) and the frame is handmade in Canada instead of by a machine in Taiwan or wherever. And it was less expensive than a comparable Kona.

The only thing I don't like are the pedals, I find them difficult to clip into, though clipping out is no problem. I have heard that eggebeaters are the way to go, so I may upgrade at some point. It could just be me though, I am new to clipless pedals.

Kona Dawg

[Apr 07, 2008]
Terry

Strength:

Overall handling is amazing for the price paid! The frame is solid and this bike can take a beating! Smooth shifting, awesome suspension for this class XC bike (beginner). The tires have excellent grip in the trails and mud. The Remix seems very well balanced and can practically stand up on it's own.

So far no problems (less than a month) but I'm still experimenting with it. The overall weight is a bit heavier then the Marin but it's a trade off for the more burly bike.

This is an excellent bike for the intermediate XC rider that enjoys a few extra bumps in the path. GREAT all around value for your hard earned spendolies. Takes a bit more effort on those steep long climbs but MAN can it kick it cross country in the dips!! SOOOOOOO much fun. Shifting is smooth and the hydraulic brakes add a bit more confidence to those steep hills or fast stops!
You won't be disappointed with this bike :)
Luv the colour!!

Marin East Peak (older style)