Devinci Moon Racer Limited Edition XC Full Suspension

Devinci Moon Racer Limited Edition XC Full Suspension

[Mar 15, 2004]
Rodney Wilson

Strength:

Components - the full package! Great frame, solid feel and climbs like crazy.

???

A dream bike! The components just make the trails easy -even in the mud. A bit of tweaking required but that's the fun stuff. Wildrock Outfitters in Peterborough, all class. They went above and beyond to hook me up with this bike. Fantastic deal and I can't wait to hit some fast trails.

Devinci Mission with 2000 sids and XT components

[Nov 11, 2004]
Ryan Oliver

Strength:

Full suspension, with discs at 22 pounds!
Climbs like a goat.
High end components, love the new XTR dual control shifters

Stock tires are worst I've ever used, Blew out side walls on four tires (Michilen Comp S Light Tubeless) Using Python Light tubeless and love them.

This bike is designed for XC racing and will perform as well as any other race machine on the market. I raced this all year without a single mechanical. How can you go wrong with XTR? You get what you pay for. This is my first crack at tubeless and sinse switching to Hutchison I've nothing but good things to say. The sealed bearings on the pivots are maintenance and creak free. (Unlike the Sugars) I was planning on selling this bike and picking up a 2005, but I guess they were serious when they said Limited Edition.

Gary Fisher Sugar Team

[Jul 27, 2004]
John Bennett

Strength:

Incredible handling. Frame is stiff and strong. Wheelset can't be beat. Climbs like a goat and decends even better.

Yeah right!

This is a 2003 Moonracer frame that is custom built with 2004 parts. It beats the pants off the 2004 Moonracer SE.

Remember that this is a XC bike, not a freeride machine.

I got a screaming price and I love everything about it. This is truly a cross-country rider's dream bike.

I tried to buy Canadian wherever I could since small Canadian companies (which are aften not well known) produce some of the best bike products in the industry. I would easily buy this bike again at ten times the price! Well worth the money. Support your local economy!

Specialized StumpJumper, Devinci Chilli Pepper but nothing comes close.