Cannondale RZ One Twenty 2 XC Full Suspension

• Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
  • Handlebars: FSA XC-282 660mm, 18mm riser, 31.8mm

[Jun 23, 2011]
kyleh22

Strength:

Great value bike and the lefty fork is amazing! This bike is very light compared with other bikes in its price range.

None so far...had to get a top tube adapter to get it on my bike rack. I'm not sure that is a weakness though.

Oh and cannondale isn't hand making their bikes in the USA anymore.

Excellent bike. I'm very pleased with it.

Giant AC and a Cannondale hard tail.

OVERALL
[Apr 04, 2011]
frtdrmrose7
Downhiller

Strength:

Awesome!! the entire setup is pretty much bombproof, I love the fact it has the lefty front fork with the fox rp rear with pro pedal. The bottom bracket comes in at a whopping 30mm everything on this bike lets you either ride comfortably with the family or get with the guys and hit that sketchy singletrack.

The only thing I have upgraded was the Mavic 317 wheels because I am a clydesdale and didnt figure they would last too long, I went with Stans Flo rims with project 321 hubs.

I just came off a dedicated down hiller and never thought an all mountain bike at this price could have so much bang for the buck or even the fun factor. very stable and confidence inspiring, will up your single track game for sure. If your a big guy like me 6'5 225 lbs look for different rims the mavic 317's wont last too long but otherwise an awesome bike and check out project321.com for custom lefty hubs.

Kona Coiler Deelux big hit bike, I used to be into just straight downhill but now I can climb and descend much better although I am not dropping as far now (age and intelligence I guess)

OVERALL