Brodie Knack XC Full Suspension

The evolution of riding towards a more all round style means a bike has to do a number of things well. The Knack is our initial offering in a series that can carve turns as well as play in the rough stuff. Motivational duties are handled by spec from the Shimano parts bin while Rock Shox smooths out terrain derivations. Mandrel formed tubes team up with a stand over enhancing, curvilinear top tube to give this bike as much visual appeal as it has ability.

Woahey   Cross Country Rider [Sep 01, 2010]
Strength:

This is probably the lightest full suspension bike I've ever picked up. It's great for climbing, and when you fail very easy to carry up a hill. Its a perfect bike for easy cross country trails.

The rear swing arm. I just broke the rear arm for the 2nd time. Both times it broke right on a weld close to the axle. If I rode it hard, it wouldn't bother me but I don't take any huge ledges. The last time it broke, I hopped off a curb.

I really love this bike. I love it enough to get the third swing arm replaced and use it for pavement only.

OVERALL