Airborne Zeppelin Elite XC Full Suspension

White Light. Zeppelin chassis upgraded with RockShox Tora fork & Bar 2.1 air rear shock, SRAM X-7/X-9 drivetrain, Tektro hydraulic discs.

Peter Martin   Weekend Warrior [Mar 01, 2012]

Before deciding to purchase it I have done a little bit of the survey about the various options available for it. And one of my friend suggest me about it and I get a good feed back from the other users also. This makes my design a fixed one about it, and after near about one month I am happy with my design.

AllMountin'   Weekend Warrior [Nov 23, 2010]
Strength:

Value, value, and value. Climbs like a goat. Durable. Solid X9 RD. Enjoyable ride. Beefy fork.

Cheap FD. Weight? Have to buy online, so either assemble it yourself of pay the LBS. Have to put up with friend's buyers remorse. Stigma of riding a re-badged Huffy/Pacific. No lockout on front/rear susp.

Just bought a house, so needed a budget friendly bike. This is the most well appointed bike in it's price range. Trail worthy. Uses round tubing instead of fancy hydro formed tubing, so it lacks some *bling* factor. Also utilizes a basic single pivot suspension, which is fine for most riders.

If you are looking for a competent, sub 1K bike that will get you on the trail and won't let you down- look no further. I've had mine but a few months, but have ridden Custer, Ella Sharpe, Pontiac Lake, Burchfield, Rose Lake, and local trails. I bike flat trail to jumps, bridges, drops, etc. Good all around performer.

Dumped this bike many times with no damage to date.

Climbs very well. Highly recommend clipless pedals.

Gram counters need not apply. Lockouts would be nice, but not expected in the price range.

Excellent value. Solid overall bike.

kbbiker   Racer [Jul 21, 2010]
Strength:

Simple single pivot, great drive train

higher bottom bracket takes some getting used to, short cockpit

This bike is a fantastic bike for the money. It is down right a fun bike to ride. Very versatile bike climbs well and is an awesome ride downhill. I recommend this bike to all types of riders.