Van Nicholas Zion XC Hardtail

Van Nicholas Zion XC Hardtail

The workhorse of the Van Nicholas titanium hardtail stable; the Zion maintains our high standards of impeccable craftsmanship and consumer value. The frame incorporates integrated options for disc or V-brakes, Classic Van Nicholas geometry, size specific 3Al/2.5V seamless titanium tubing, and our acclaimed Hand-Brusted finish.

Material
Full 3AL/2.5V Ti construction using aerospace grade cold-worked, tapered and size-specific and multi-shaped tubing with CNC machined detailing. Available in 14, 16.5, 18, 19.5 inch.

[Aug 19, 2007]
PETER

Strength:

I bought the frame to replace a damaged TREK 930 Steel Hardtail that I have used and abused for 8 years. As with most Ti bikes the ride is superbly smooth, I chose this frame as the geometry was correct for my riding style, and size. The frame is well made, the geometry is correct, the finishing detail is excellent. I built the Bike up myself and all the attachments, bottom bracket, etc. fitted with ease.

I ride mostly cross country, at week-ends, technical trails and anything that challenges my skills. The frame handles everything with ease, it is awsome, excellent uphill and downhill. I also use it everyday to commute to work as this is my workhorse. Cannot praise it enough.
The frame can also be used for trekking/touring as it is equipped with a variety of bosses for attaching racks/panniers.
This frame will suit all riders from beginners to racing weight weenies excellent.