Soul Cycles Icon XC Hardtail

The Icon frame ships with both the 10mm and 12mm dropout inserts and a 7075 12mm rear axle.

MediumRB   Weekend Warrior [Jan 16, 2011]
Strength:

Burly, accepts 650b wheels & tires, good finish on powdercoat, sliding dropouts.

No bottle cage braze on.

I'm 10% faster on this bike than my 29'r.

Similar Products Used: Motobecane 29'r
OVERALL
bikeric   Weekend Warrior [Nov 13, 2010]
Strength:

Easton Elite Tubing. Attention to detail. Custom rear drops for multi or single speed. Factory "faced" headtube and BB. Gorgeous paint.

No V-brake mounts. Only 2 sizes. Only a 2 year warranty.

Very impressed with frame. The rear drops are excellent custom pieces which allow for either single or multispeed. Also comes from the Factory with 12mm axle and plates if you want to go that route. I purchased a "blemish" frame direct from Soul Cycles, but was unable to see the blemish myself. The guys pay close attention to detail. The ride is stiff and responsive. I am a heavy guy who likes to blast over obstacles and this frame has yet to flex on me. The bolt down rear drops are new to me and have yet to slip.
I would buy again, and now looking forward to the Analog frame in the works. You cannot find a better frame for the price.

Similar Products Used: DaBomb Sputnik, Azonic Evolution 2.
OVERALL