Scott Scale Premium XC Hardtail

• 100 mm travel
  • 9.00 kg / 19.82 lbs weight

• User Reviews (2)

valdivieso24   Cross Country Rider [Jun 03, 2013]
    Strength:

Honest truth, this is all strengths.... This bike is amazing and I happen to have Rigged it up even more.... Added: Stem, Handlebar, Seat Post, Saddle... My bike looks SICK!!!!!!

I would say that my only weakness (in my mind) was this overwhelming Syncros brand... I decided to upgrade to Super Logic by Ritchey and NOW and I happy with my Scott. Crank set should've been double and NOT a triple, and also the wheelset should've flat out been DT Swiss and not Syncros... but it's ok... When you are in it for the passion of the sport, nothing that can not be changed at a certain time...

The ride is amazing, I even made it tubeless and what a difference in the ride... From shifting to going through those trails on those Rocket Rons... WOW... what an adrenaline rush...

This Scott comes pretty loaded, of course with full XTR components, but riders like me wanting to push more, will definitely hit your pocket for an extra grand or two to shave off a pound... YIKES!!!! But what I have and how is feels, PRICELESS!!!!

I love my Scott 900 "RIGGED" Premium!!!!!!

Similar Products Used: Ritchey Super Logic: Stem, Handlebar
    Garmin 810 Edge
    Go Pro Black Edition
    OVERALL
    poe400   Cross Country Rider [Oct 20, 2012]
    Strength:

Incredibly lightweight, XTR Groupo second to none, 30 speeds! RS Sid W/ carbon crown, plush for 100 mm but super lightweight, lightest frame in the world, super stiff! Carves xc singletrack but works great coming down. 26 in. wheels are a must for me.

incredibly expensive but so far, worth it. 6299 retail. Handlebar had to go to swap for a little rise. Scott bike waiting lists can be agrrivating.

Found this bike excellent for singletrack trails around N.C mountains, stiff ,strong frame and wheelset works great for the down hills I encounter but the climbs and straights are what I bought this bike for...I never realized that the lightweight hardtail would be so much faster than my 26 all mountain FS set-up in my XCT4 Jamis other bike. Youll learn to appreciate stiffness for increased efficiency after enough saddle time! I cannot emphasize enough that less suspension is often times MORE! Unless you are bombing downhill with chairlift rides to the top, an all mountain set up can be nothing more than extra baggage! I went through enough 4-6 inch bikes to realize this...

OVERALL