Leader Bike LD 510H XC Hardtail

JimBeau   All Mountain Rider [Feb 11, 2012]
Strength:

COST of the frame, you can't beat it. Also the frame (7005 Aluminum) provides great strength, good stiffness, light weighted, and the fabulous updated geometry.

Makes it difficult to add hydraulic brakes or it would be aesthetically horrible to do so.

Looks like a champ, rides like a champ, and climbs like a champ. However, the Descent can cause some white knuckling as the low weight can really toss you around. I believe beefier tires (2.35), if you're gonna truly ride single track, will help keep you on the right line and reduce how often you get deflected off obstacles.

The Leader 510H MTB Frame will surely make any MTBr extremely satisfied as your main bike or your 2nd or 3rd GOTO.

Similar Products Used: Various Hard Tails.
phbike   Weekend Warrior [Sep 10, 2011]
Strength:

price, geometry

Killer frame! Can't beat the price. I put all of the components from my 2000 schwinn rocket 88 on this frame. The geometry is better and more upright. Easy build even with the zero stack headset that's required. If you're looking to rebuild an older broken bike, this frame works really well. Had to put some spacers in for the bottom bracket but other than that, everything fit like a glove! I'm riding this bike a lot more than I thought I would considering I also have a Giant Trance

Similar Products Used: giant atx 890
joevella   Cross Country Rider [Jun 01, 2009]
Strength:

Nicely built frame. very light.

none.

Beautiful driving bicycle that shifts as if by thought, and completely noiseless in
operation. Unbelievably light as well.

jmchap   Weekend Warrior [May 26, 2009]
Strength:

The price was great, the weight is good, the geometry is perfect. Customer service was amazing, had some trouble with the frame swap, sent them an email, and was called by the owner within 10 minutes and he offered to cover the expense if I deemed it their fault.

none yet.

Great frame, great price, great company. Best kept secret in bikes, they have my business for life.

mapricejr   Cross Country Rider [Mar 19, 2009]
Strength:

Great paint, great fit, it is a base frame but for the $$ you cant go wrong.

Too many decals, tawain made

Great frame for the price, it is a lil stiff but it is a slightly heavier frame so stiffness is expected. You cant go wrong in picking this frameset to build yourself!