Kinley RX XC Hardtail

Brakes: Shimano
F/R Derailleur: Shimano XT

[Mar 26, 2006]
Mike Graham

Strength:

Awesome components for the money. Great paint job. Great customer service. Fast delivery,.

None so far

I would seriously consider these guys before you buy a new bike. You can get $1200 buck worth of bike for $500. Help these guys get to the next level of recognition.

Gary Fisher, Trek

[Mar 02, 2006]
Brian Adkison

Strength:

Component group is AMAZING! Frame is LIGHT and STIFF! Bike came packaged SO well! took about 5 mins to put together, 30 mins to adjust everything and put on new pedals. I was happy that they offered quality V-Brakes rather than bottom of the line Disc's (cheap disc brakes SUCK)

Schrader Valve tubes! I haven't had them on a bike since I had a crap-mart bike in 2nd grade.

AWESOME BUY as far as I can tell so far. After I ride a little more I will give a more thorough review. The Judy shock looks awesome, and in taking it off some decent drops it REALY soaks up the bumps well. I was concerned that the fork would be the first thing to go, but feels great! I am on the light side weighing about 165, but the fork feels great to me. Customer Service so far seems AWESOME at Kinley as well. I truly believe that any bike you buy will do the job, but value and customer service are the areas where you will win or lose!

Tested=Specialized Rockhopper/Hardrock,
current F/S bike=Trek Y-22

[Feb 27, 2006]
jesse melendy

Strength:

great components, light weight,low price,unbelievable customer service

This is a great bike, with awsome components at a low price , has a one on one customer service that is just fantastic!!!!

trek, giant

[Feb 20, 2006]
Chris

Strength:

Great components. Very nice frame.

Nothing

This bike is a very good value. The components are top of the line. Frame, paint, fit and finish are excellent. Great customer service. Buy one of these bikes with confidence, they come just as described and pictured.
If you were to buy the same level of bike from Trek it would cost you twice the money!

Trek Bikes

[Feb 17, 2006]
aaron

Strength:

This is by far the most bike you can buy for the money. Components are great. Frame is real nice. A very nice bike you wont be disapointed. BUY THIS BIKE!!!!!

I have not found any at this point. All around fantastic bike!

BUY IT.

trek gary fisher cannondale

[Apr 19, 2006]
Eric

Strength:

Component set is the best for the price out of all the bikes i have tried, Light, tires are awesome in all conditions,

None to speak of what so ever.

If you are looking for a $1000 dollar bike at a $500 price Kinley is for you. I was in the market for a new bike and was looking at a Gary Fisher Marlin and a Trek. I was leaning toward the marlin, but when i was on mtbr.com i came accross kinley's website. I asked around at the local bike shops and no one had heard of Kinley. So i took a chance and ordered one. After talking to kinley's customer service rep I found out that they are just a couple of years old as a company and are trying to make their mark in the cycling world. Read their mission statement on their website. The bike i got was exactly as ordered. It was very easy to assemble and came with all of the manuals for all the parts on the bike. Kinley does buisness the way it should be done, great service, exceptional products, and great communication. If you have any doubts about purchasing a Kinley, give em a call and see who is the new name in premium mountain bikes.

Trek, Gary fisher Marlin, Specialized

[Apr 18, 2006]
Dan

Strength:

Price / value
XT & Deore components, among others. Should last a long time with minimal failures.
Appears well built, not too heavy.
Crashes well, don't ask how I know :)
Kinley appears to be genuinely concerned with customer satisfaction and quality products at good prices.

For my level of riding and experience, it doesn't appear to have any major weaknesses. My experienced riding bud gives it thumbs up after his assesments. Says it should suit my capability level for a good amount of time.

I've added clipless pedals, different bar ends, stiffend up the front fork, and had my buddy tune it for me....may have to get a longer stem one day. Replaced the seat, which broke during one of my many get offs. -$20.
If I had to do it all over again, I may have purchased the 21" bike, as I may be at the max limits of this 19" frame.
I'm 5'11" 215 lbs...got the seat post just about to min. insertion point.