Fezzari Lone Peak XC Hardtail

The All-New Lone Peak with completely redesigned frame, silky-smooth 24-speeds, disc brakes, lockout fork. Introducing the Lone Peak mountain bike. It’s great for all-around riding – trails, bike paths, anywhere you want to go. It’s an efficient pedaler and brakes on a dime with disc brakes. We start with an all-new Fezzari Racing Design F1AH frame that has the following features: 6061 Aluminium alloy construction, Precision beaded welds, and Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame - the best in the business.

Just ride a Fezzari Hardtail frame, and you'll notice the difference. Add to that great components: a 24-speed Sram X.3 drivetrain for smooth shifting on all terrains; a SR Sun-Tour XCT 4-inch travel fork with Preload adjustment; Tekro Mechanical Disc brakes that help you stop much better and are low maintenaince; CST all-terrain tires (for both road and trails); Alex double-wall rims for extra durability; and a comfortable WTB Speed V Comp saddle, among other great components.

Check out more reviews on the new Lone Peak 27.5 here.

Juan Vargas   [Jun 03, 2013]
Strength:

Excellent value of components and the fit/finish is first rate! Hard to believe it was only a $500 bike, I have been looking and kicking tires since 2009 and I am completely satisfied with my selection. So, satisfied in fact that I have purchased a lone peak for my wife also. The custom set up was totally on point and I feel made a huge difference.

The only weakness is that I was not able to test it out before buying, which is a disadvantage for Fezzari because anyone that is looking for the most bang for their buck would purchase one after a test ride. I know I would have purchased much sooner if I had tried it out sooner.

If your looking for an outstanding cross country mountain bike the comes with quality compenents and has an outstanding fit/finish then this is the bike for you.

IHRider   Weekend Warrior [Feb 22, 2012]
Strength:

The price!

None so far

I only have had the bike for a week and I already love it! I wanted an entry level bike and I got more than I thought I would for just $500. The bike comes with the front wheel off, the handlebars off and the saddle and seat post off. Fezzari has a custom setup when you order a bike and you have to give measurements so that they can setup it up so that it fits you. I also ordered a chain stay protector and that was already installed when the bike came. The components are entry level stuff and that is to be expected with a bike at this price. What I didn't expect however is how nice the bike looks and how nice the bike rides. So far I rode the bike once and the bike rode great. I plan to do some mild trail riding with the bike so I hop to update this review after that happens but so far I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and would high recommend a Fezzari bike to anyone!

Similar Products Used: Trek 4500
Daniel H.   Weekend Warrior [Aug 07, 2007]
Strength:

Great Price, Solid Frame with options to upgrade.

None so far.

I love this bike so far. It is an entry level bike and doesnt have top line componants, but they are good for what I do (pull my baby along in a trailer and get out) The frame is setup already to add disk brakes so it has all the mounting brackets for them already. If I ever get another bike it will probably be from the same company, there staff was very friendly and helpful. I picked the bike up since I only live about an hour away from them. It took about four days for the bike to be ready for pick up. If you are looking for a good priced entry bike I would like to invite you to look at this bike.