Felt Q620 XC Hardtail

• Felt Façade Dual Density Saddle
  • Forged Aluminum Stem

[Feb 25, 2014]
Brycen Williams

Strength:

I picked this bike up for $399 at Green Line bikes. I love it so far! I've had it for about six months, and the ride is smooth, the frame stands out and is attractive, and it handles well! This bike is good for people who don't have a whole lot of cash, but do have a lot of free time, and need a good entry level bike.

The shifting can get a little sketchy at times, bit still works.

Good entry level bike, but the price is a little high, try to get it on sale!

[May 24, 2011]
Anom

Strength:

For $600 this was the deal IMO.
hydraulic disc brakes, SR Suntour XCM-HLO, 100mm travel front shock w/ lock out, Shimano Alivio mix shifters and front derailleur, Shimano Deore Shadow rear derailleur,

A little on the heavy side, but still comparable.

Dollar for Dollar this is a great deal. I could not be happier for $600.
-Hydraulic DISC brakes- great stopping power when wet.
-Front Shock lockout.

Wear a helmet!

Giant Yukon, Specialized Rock Hopper,

[Apr 26, 2011]
Mike

Strength:

Rear derailleur, Alivio shifters are alright. Tektro discs are wonderful. Very quick and agile, great frame

absolutely none

Great bike for entry level to intermediate riders especially for the money. Am yet to have a problem with it through heavy riding and abuse

2009 Gary Fisher Advance

[Apr 01, 2011]
tmougeotte

Strength:

Great bike for price point. Durable, will take anything you throw at it. Smooth shifting and breaking for lower end components. Compared to my wifes Cannondale F7 the Felt is a much smooter ride and faster bike.

None for the way I use the bike. Components could be better but not an immidiate need.

Great durable XC bike. Great beinning/intermediate platform to ride and build from for years to come.

DimondBack Sorrento, Cannondale F7 CO2

[Jan 22, 2010]
Jeff

Strength:

Solid hardtail for the price,easy to throw around, holds up to severe punishment.Good overall bike for street or trail.

Heavy around 30lbs,the dart 1 fork sucks.

If you dont want to follow the leader its the bike for you.Stands out from the crowd,looks good,great price and components.I give it 4 flaming chilis the Dart 1 is the only draw back.

Trek single track.

[Dec 13, 2009]
AVL Cross Country Rider

Strength:

Very Sturdy - I trust this bike in narly situations. Considering the price point I have been very happy with the components. I've ridden a less expensive bike and noticed a huge difference

No big ones, I love this bike

I bought this bike as my first bike and wasn't sure if I would really enjoy mnt biking - it allowed me to stay in my budget.

I fell in love with biking and this bike is able to grow with me. I will be able to ride this bike for at least a couple of years.

I would highly recommend this bike to someone getting started or an experienced biker on a strict budge.

Obviously, this bike won't compare well to a $3000 bike, but for the money I couldn't be more satisfied.

[Sep 10, 2009]
GoatOnABike
Downhiller

Strength:

Good fit for a tall guy, decent components for the price, rides smooth, not too heavy, shifts smoothly, responsive on the trails both up and down

Nothing that wasn't easy to remedy: replaced pedals, replaced grips, was good to go.

I don't regret a thing about buying this bike except that I didn't buy one earlier. Really great Hardtail!

Old 80's and 90's mtn bikes (Trek Antelope)

[Jun 14, 2009]
fyrfytr310

Strength:

Beautiful frame, brilliant durability and fantastic components for the price.

As purchased and for its price none.

As you can see I upgraded this bike significantly from stock. Don't take that to mean that I was unhappy with the stock setup. It means that I had such a good experience on this bike that I got hooked on the sport and decided to make more of a financial commitment to it. I would, however, recommend that anyone who thinks they are going to stay in this sport buy as much bike as possible to save money down the road... This bike is a good start. (I give 4 Flamin' Chilis overall because I really hate the RS Dart 1, I do think Felt could do better here.)

Various demos.

[Jun 05, 2009]
harleyman_52

Strength:

Great bike at a great price. Strong frame with a smooth ride.

My right crank arm kept falling off when I first got it because it wouldn't stay tight on the square taper bottom bracket. The shop put in isis bottom bracket for free and I haven't had any problems since

I love this bike. I wanted a good hardtail bike with disc brakes. This bike has done everything I needed. I've ridden it hard here and in Moab. Assign from the bottom bracket, it's been problem free.

I had an older GT Outpost before this.

[Apr 30, 2009]
CyclingSavesLives

Strength:

I have the "L" 19.5" frame and it feels very strong, I am 5'9 1/2" and am 192 poundswhen I put my backpack with laptop and all other gear on this frame I'm probably at least 215 - 220+ lbs and this frame handles like a dream, although I need to buy a raised stem, I do mostly in town riding and I feel a bit to spread out compared to my Scott Navajo Solution (I've been used to since 97', plus my Scott is lighter and without Disc brakes which I am not to thrilled with on this Felt. The front brake has always rubbed and I can't get it to grad worth a darn unless I put it at a setting that makes it rub far too much. I enjoy the 24 speed of this bike and it's stiff frame with a bit aggressive geometry makes it a very unique and fun frame that is very responsive at high speed and is a strong climber I have wrecked it a few god times and the frame is built like a tank, it's a bit heavy imo. I have probably ridden it a good 4,000 since buying it over a year ago, the Velocirapor 2.14vtires are pretty good, I bought the 5x thick super slime tubes and haven't had a flat since.

A bit heavy, crankset might be a little weak and I wish it came with Welgo B67 pedals, because the stock ones aren't so great and the front brake leaves a lot to be desired and has almost gotten me into trouble more than a few times (it doesn't grab and rubs to this day!

I enjoy the unique, strong Italian designed frame, everyone looks at it like what is he riding? I can't complain! I have put it through some heck to probably put it mildly and it has proven to me it's strength, I won't sell it! I'll just upgrade it! It seems to accelerate very quickly and be a very fast mountain bike, I feel like I'm faster on it than my Scot and it feels like it needs a strong peddler in the higher gears and will make you one, it is pretty high geared and gets me around town very fast :)
I give 4 flamin' chilis because of the brakes and it's a bit heavy and the stock pedals hurt your feet

Scott Navajo Solutions 19.5"