Commencal Bicycles Premier Plus XC Hardtail

Commencal Premier Plus Hardtail Bike 2011. Bikes Hardtail Mens. The premier family represents Commencal?s style and know-how at a level accessible to all. The range is identifiable via sharp design, oversized frame and handlebar tubes, and components adapted to the morphology of each rider. The finish qualit ....

Bubba002   Cross Country Rider [May 21, 2012]
Strength:

Solid hardtail, comes stock with pretty good components, cool graphics and design with a rare brand, company pays attention to details in every aspect of the bike.

Stock saddle was uncomfortable (easy cheap fix) and a little steep price. Also you cant purchase any stock parts from company's website if you live in the U.S.

Great intro cross country bike with room for future upgrades, can handle some abuse and will turn some heads from trek/specialized hardrock riders, I was lucky enough to find mine locally, almost brand new for a little under $400 but I don't think I would of purchased it for $800 online for my first bike, but hey, we all have different budgets. I am very satisfied and would recommend this bike to anyone looking in to cross country riding.

OVERALL