Brodie Bandit XC Hardtail

Brodie Bandit XC Hardtail

Racing looks without the racing price tag, the Bandit will steal your heart but not your green. With that mystical Brodie ride and names like Rock Shox, Hayes and Shimano XT, the Saturday morning rides will never be the same.

[Jul 15, 2008]
Veinotte

Strength:

Very easy to get into biking with a Brodie. Quiet bikes, Easly shifting and awsome breaks.

Needs some more lower gears to go a bit faster.

The brodie is the best bike I've own to Date. I would.t hesitate to by another one again.Happy riding......

OVERALL
[Apr 28, 2008]
Ritch

Strength:

Price. Reg price was almost a thousand. Picked it up on sale for $599.

Weight. This is my first MTB, but I thought that the weight was a bit on the heavy side. I expected a thousand dollar bike to be a bit on the lighter side.

As this is my first MTB I do not have a lot of others to compare it against it. What I can say is that this bike is fantastic. I have only had it out on the trails a couple of times but have not had any complaints what so ever. I don't do drops or DH only XC. This bike will definatly suite a beginner, perhaps more then what is required for someone just starting out but for the price I could not go wrong.

Nil