Bianchi King Bee XC Hardtail

Doug Reid   Cross Country Rider [Nov 11, 2006]
Strength:

For the price...decent components.

stock Koski pedals are junk. After only two seasons the BB had to be replaced. Generic hubs.

Decent bike for what I paid. This is a 2002 bike.

Similar Products Used: Road bikes, Cannondale CAAD4, Litespeed Alum/carbon avior.
Mike   [Oct 09, 2006]
Strength:

Hayes Sole XC full hydraulic disc brakes & levers
SRAM X-7 Trigger shifters
RockShox Tora 302 Air, 100mm travel

The frame is designed to enable multiple styles of riding. I've used it to do DH, freeride, dirt jumps, XC, enduro racing and slow rides with my girlfriend to the beach.

Crankset TruVativ 5D, Power spline; 22/32/44T, big ring bent and there is a cracking noise coming from the BB.
Wheels WTB SpeedDisc hubs; WTB SpeedDisc 32h rims, both huds and rims were TOAST after a month of riding. Note: I was doing DH runs alot.
Saddle WTB Speed V Comp, totally broke off the rails after a crash during a DH race.

This bike is a rad climber. I can really hammer it up some steep rocky stuff. It launches off the jumps better than I can. Does well as an XC bike. Handles great and is very comfortable to ride.

mike wieser   Racer [Nov 04, 2005]
Strength:

light, strong, and versitile. I ride everything and I mean EVERYTHING. jumps, XC, downhill, and even some park. This bike handles everything I throw at it. upgraded to raceface evolve xc cranks and bb, rihnolight wheels, and xt shifters/xtr rear der.

71" head angle could be a degree or two more slack (could do this with a longer travel fork), tires suck on hard or slick surfaces.

great bike for the guy who rides everywhere, bombs and hits everything, and does it all on one bike.